SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wynswrld98

Shower Controller(s) Needed for Shower Head and Body Jets??

Wayne Reibold
15 years ago

I'm remodeling my master bathroom starting with the wall studs, here's what I'd like to accomplish for the shower (oil rubbed bronze):

handheld shower head on a track

two body jets

I'd like to be able to run just handheld shower OR run just both body jets at same time OR choose to run all three at same time

In order to accomplish this what do I need? I'm open on brands but it does need to be in oil rubbed bronze. I'd prefer not having a ton of shower controllers (knobs) in the shower.

I'm guessing I'd need a master controller of some type which would choose water temperature that would affect everything but what I'd need to be able to choose just handheld or just both jets or run all three I have no clue...

A side question... The body jets I've seen all list 1/2" pipe connections but I've read on this forum some complaining of low water pressure if supply line to shower area is 1/2" copper line and they're trying to run body jets and shower head at same time. Since fittings on body jets are 1/2" any reason to try and get a 3/4" copper line running into my shower area to try and increase water pressure to be able to run shower head and both body jets at same time?

Comments (10)