SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luckygal1

Country springtime breakfast table

luckygal
14 years ago

When I bought these rooster placemats I knew I wanted to use them with my handthrown pottery luncheon size plates so I did a simple country breakfast table. I used a country barnyard scene tablecloth I made to practice on a remnant when I first got my serger. It's old but I still like it.

I layered the rooster placemats on top of my red Ikea placemats as they are quite small and didn't show against the tablecloth. Forgot to add my bunny eggcups so I'll have to do another 'scape sometime with those. Stainless cutlery.

Coffee pot and cream and sugar on a platter. Rooster and hen were some of the first in my collection and I painted them more neutral as they were really bright colors.

This lusterware cream and sugar was my DGM's so it's pretty old. I never use it except for decoration but I thot the little birdies were appropriate for spring.

Thanks for looking and I hope you ignore that the napkins are paper. I do have some blue cloth ones that might have been better but they need ironing. I think I'll have to get permanent press ones in more colors!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions