SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Mardi Gras Table

nana2010_gw
13 years ago

I've had this table done for two weeks, but didn't want to post it too early. Then I was busy helping DD #4 get her house ready for her house warming party, not to mention bad weather and life in general. Anyway DD #1 was able to come and post for me today.

I found these dishes and glassware at Dollar Tree. When I saw them they said they wanted to be featured on a Mardi Gras Table, so who was I to refuse. I used the tea towels from DT as runners. I've had the green tablecloth since the year ONE. The beads and feathered masks came from there as well. I got the tiara from a $ store and embellished it a little, I made the crown from glittered craft paper. The fabric for the napkins came from Walmart. Craw fish is courtesy of a TS. He looks suspiciously like Sebastian from the Little Mermaid to me. Some of the doubloons are chocolate candy wrapped in gold foil. The others are scraps from my DH's machine Shop. My son sprayed them gold.

As a side note the stickers on the bottom of the glass ware said made in the USA.

Thanks for Lookin

NanaK

{{gwi:1416503}}

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions