SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raehelen

Please help with knob /handle choice

15 years ago

Am super excited! WE just put down a deposit (AGAIN- hopefully this company doesn't go bankrupt without delivering!) on a custom made vanity for our first of three bathroom renos! I had resigned myself to not having white- but now I am getting it- yeah! I will need six knobs/pulls for six drawers, and two for the doors (all 8 could be the same). Each drawer will be 12" wide so probably not too big, but I have big hands, so nothing too hard to fit fingers in either. Mind you this is for our basement/guest bath- but I will have to open drawers to restock/etc.

They are going to copy this picture I gave them (thanks to someone here- I forget who- and I forget the name of the original company), but instead of the deep 11 1/2 drawer in the middle, doors will be the complete length and he'll put in a full-extension 6" deep pull-out shelf on the bottom. His suggestion- thought it would make it too tight to fit in plumbing. Also top drawers will be 6", bottom two 11 1/2" each. Door style will be painted white shaker V groove, and faucets are fairly clean and simple too.

Then, I guess I also need to start looking for towel racks and toilet tissue holder. Have two chrome train racks, but DH not sure he wants to reuse them.

Comments (3)