SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
athomesewing

Wagner 905 Steam Cleaner at Costco

athomesewing
14 years ago

The topic of steam cleaning seems to come up quite a bit here, and I've always been tempted...well, I bought Wagner 905 steam cleaner at the Everett, WA Costco yesterday (2/4/09) for only $54. I always wanted to try steam/vapor cleaning, especially reading the posts here on the high end models, such as the one Graywings has. I didn't think I would be happy with a model that didn't cost a like an investment, but so far I am impressed. This one comes with a Floor attachment, wallpaper remover attachment, window cleaning attachment, a couple of extension wands and a some brushes. It does have a lock-ON switch for a steady flow of steam which I like. I did check the Costco website and it didn't show up for me, so I don't know if this is a regional thing, or if it will come up on the site soon. I think Lowes sells them as well.

Anyway, I knew that if I wasn't happy that Costco would take it back, so I gave it a try. Well this little bugger really puts out the vapor, and vapor under pressure at that! I have actually enjoyed deep cleaning my kitchen. I used it on the faucet and sink, the windows, oak cabinets, the face of the appliances, inside the trash compactor, and finished with the floor! I only filled it 2/3 full and it steamed along for quite awhile before I had to refill. I did one refill to complete the kitchen. It did require a cool down period of I think 10 minutes before refilling however that didn't bother me cuz I needed a break and, at $54 I can't complain.

So, if you are considering steam/vapor cleaning I recommend giving this unit a try. I am so glad that I did!

Connie

AtHomeSewing

Here is a link that might be useful: Picture of the Unit

Comments (5)