SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

A Little More Easter Midnight Madness

phonegirl
14 years ago

After seeing Jeanne's pretty cake plate with dome, thought I'd try. OPPS! my dome didn't fit back on so for tonight I left it like this. I just kept gathering and before I knew it, had way to much stuff out.

The bunny plate and all the egg and chick candles were my DM. I'm sharing a couple of my past painting projects on here since they are bunnies too. I moved a few things around and then deleted the main picture so it must be nigh, night time.

I have had my crystal cake plate with dome for years and bought two others at Walmart to paint on and that hasn't happened. Since I have all of these I might end up with three.LOL Will see what tomorrow brings. Oh, it is tomorrow!!!

Punk

Couldn't resist throwing this little card in. Thought I might use them for name cards in my tablescape also.

So, wanna come Party?

The large eggs with openings were some we had made years ago and have used them to decorate at the office. Do they look ok in here or should they have Easter grass instead of garland with them?

DD sent the box of green, white, pink and purple Holland Mints by Marich down. They are creamy peppermints in rich dark chocolate and a delicate minty shell. Will open and use on our Easter table. The speckled eggs on the cake plate are from TJ Maxx.

Had to put my lazy susan in to cover the plug in.

Received the hand quilted wall hanging from a friend. It has Easter colors so removed the rod and used it like a runner on the counter. The Camellia flower was a gift from another dear friend. It is bone china made in England.

Hope you can all make it to the party!

Comments (24)

Sponsored
More Discussions