SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jett254_gw

Can't decide on combination of steam oven, wall oven, microwave

jett254
10 years ago

We are looking for some advice and input. We have room in our island for a 24" microwave drawer or I assume a 24" steam oven like the Miele combi-steam would fit there as well. We also have a spot on the other side in a tall cabinet for stacked double-ovens. We're trying to decide between the following options:

1. Miele combi-steam in the island, with a microwave-and-oven combination in the tall cabinet (considering the Thermador Professsional microwave-and-oven combination or the Electrolux microwave-and-oven combination). Not sure I like the look of the Electrolux wave touch - seems to look so contemporary for our tranditional kitchen.

2. Sharp microwave drawer in island, and then the Miele combi-steam in the tall cabinet along with a 30 inch electric oven, and after looking today, I think only the Miele oven would look good stacked with it. The Miele single oven with the MasterChef features seems so expensive!

We are definitely over where we had hoped to be on our appliance budget. But I'm pretty certain that we want the Miele combi-steam. What do you think our best configuration will be with that in mind?

Other appliances - Viking free-standing french door fridge with trim kid, Miele panel-ready Classica dishwasher, 36" 6 burner Blue Star range top.

Comments (7)