SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raehelen

Homedepot.ca matches online prices! Xpost

raehelen
11 years ago

Thought I would share my experience as I know many of you order parts for your bath reno online. Even though Home Depot states on their Price Match policy: "This guarantee does not apply to competitor online prices or offers. Applies to everyday and sale pricing.", I thought I would try today. I have been looking for a towel warmer for our BR, and had narrowed it down to either the Ancona from Costco for $250, or the Warmly Yours from Lowes.ca for $344. The Warmly Yours was $399 at Homedepot.ca

Anyhow, the Ancona is no longer available from Costco, and I would have had to buy a programmable timer. So I phoned HD, and they WILL match the online price, though she said as long as it wasn't on sale. (So, sort of double negating their own policy! LOL) The Warmly Yours is now $351 at Lowes.ca (guess it doesn't always pay to wait), but HD matches and takes off an additional 10%, so I am getting the towel warmer for $311! It comes with the programmable timer (cost separately $60.71) , so all in all, almost exactly what the Ancona would have cost me anyways!

One purchase down....???? to go?

Comment

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH