SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

OK, Spill! Where Do You Store All Your Tablescape Pieces?!?

lynninnewmexico
15 years ago

I know we've already discussed where everyone stores their dish sets, but I'm (very) curious about where you all store these gorgeous, wonderful, darling tablescape pieces. Everytime I turn around, you have wonderful new tables set with the neatest things! Do you have special cupboards somewhere for just them? Are they sitting on side tables and bookcases in your living rooms the rest of the year or what? Are they stored in marked boxes in your attics or basements? How do you NOT forget what you have . . . and where??? Spill please, because I need some suggestions on where else I can store my paltry amount of TS pieces.

At the moment, I have some that are doing double-duty around my house, just out looking nice. I have a cab above my washer that I use to store decorative pieces that I don't want out all the time (the cab above my dryer holds the laundry stuff . . . I'm not THAT nuts!). My Thanksgiving, Autumn, Halloween, Valentines Day, Easter and Christmas decs are all stored away in big plastic bins in our garage closet. It's the everyday show-stopper pieces, like your roosters or the fairies or the floral centerpieces that are blowing me away. Where do you store these pieces when they're not on your tables . . . and, from the looks of it, they're only decorating a tablescape a few days a year! I'm impressed with your creativity but darned curious about the facts . . . so spill, will you?

Lynn ;^P

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions