SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Tea Time Topiary Vignette

phonegirl
14 years ago

Thanks to Karen and her topiary link, I made this for my DF who is so generous with her crystal gifts. It was an expensive project but she is worth it. Thank goodness the Macy store is going out of business or I wouldn't of been able to purchase the cups and saucers for this, She has a full set of Royal Albert, so I made a topiary to match. I set a small vignette to photograph before giving it to her so thought I'd share.

I should be doing other things this weekend but decided to just have fun. First playing with DGD and then on to Vignette and Tablescape for St Paddy's Day. I'll share that after all the Levi tables are finished next week.

Punk

I put out DM Tea Set and had to move things alittle closer to get a picture with both. Two favorite people in my life. She is the one who came into my life by her choice. She told me on several visits that if she would of been lucky enough to have a daughter she would of wanted one just like me. That melted my heart and we've become the best of friends. It doesn't get much sweeter than that does it?

Comments (22)

Sponsored
More Discussions