SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tamgypsy_gw

Call me crazy...but how could I resist these bargains...

tamgypsy
17 years ago

LOL...uhm...my name is Tam and I am a dish-a-holic...LOL

Let me start at the beginning...right after Christmas I went to the local BBB and found a reduced cream Mikasa Pumpkin Soup Tureen (Countryside Harvest) with Ladle for $15. I love it and was checking out the other items in the collection but decided it was just too much money at that time.

I don't particularly care for the color orange and always struggled with my Thanksgiving tables because of that...my vision is to someday have a cream, chocolate brown and gold Harvest/Thanksgiving table and that soup tureen was my start to accomplishing that.

Well ...I saw a couple of days ago on the BBB website that the pumpkin soup bowls with lid were reduced to 6.99 but I still wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that.

During lunch today I went browsing and stopped at BBB...I went to the dish area and looked were they had previously displayed the pumpkin dish items but the shelf was now occupied by other goodies...I was ready to head out when I saw the pumpkin soup bowls on a clearance stand in the center of the aisle...to make a long story a bit shorter...LOL

...I purchased four pumpkin soup bowls with lid for 2.99 each, the matching oval platter for 4.99, gravyboat and saucer set for 4.99 and the salt and pepper shaker that looks like little gourds for 3.99.

I am soooooooo thrilled...I know we are not even close to Thanksgiving or fall...LOL...but with the cream dishes I bought and these pieces I am well on my way to my cream, brown and gold harvest table...woooohoooo...:)

Comments (38)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions