SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

National Tooth Fairy Day [long]

nana2010_gw
11 years ago

Today is tooth Fairy day. It can also be celebrated on August, 22.

In honor of the day I would like to share this story DD3 wrote for a little friend who was disappointed when the Tooth Fairy didn't come for her tooth.

October 20, 2004

Dear Miss Leah P.

Congratulations on losing another tooth, before we know it you will have no more baby teeth for me to collect.
You might not realize this but I have picked up 13,163,427 teeth this year alone. I have been doing this for a very long time, so not even I know how many teeth have been collected over the years.
I have seven sisters; all are Tooth Fairies just like me, but we all work in different parts of the world. So you can't even imagine how many we have!
I know everyone wonders what we do with all those teeth, and I think that you will be surprised when I tell you Tooth Fairies have a special ability to turn teeth into a fine powder that looks a little bit like glitter.
When we have enough powder, we add it to rain clouds so that when the sun comes out it mixes with the water and makes a rainbow! The next time you see a rainbow remember it was your smile that helped make it!!!
I am very sorry that I couldn't make it to your house last night as you had hoped. so many children lost teeth on Tuesday that I couldn't make to everyone before morning. I have to collect the teeth of the children who lose their very first tooth
before the rest. Plus one little boy in Springfield, Illinois, woke up because he was having a bad dream and I was almost caught! His mom came into the room and turned on the light while I was hiding under the lampshade. It is very bright and hot under a lampshade when the light is on. I suggest you don't ever hide there!
Anyway, I am sorry that you were sad.

Your friend,
Dentalina
Tooth Fairy

From 2013-02-28 (by Eye-Fi)

The dishes and flat ware were TS finds, the fairies came from DT 2 years ago.

The 8 sisters can't get together often [of course they can't miss Feb. 28 and Aug.22] so when they do
there is Fairy dust EVERYWHERE!!
Fairy dust should not be confused with Rainbow powder!

TFLookin
Nana

This post was edited by nana2010 on Thu, Feb 28, 13 at 16:40

Comments (6)

Sponsored
More Discussions