SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jama123

Which 30 inch range under 30 inch induction unit?

jama123
14 years ago

I am pretty frustrated - I had been hoping to purchase the new Electrolux induction range for my end-of-month remodel, but I am reading here that the release of the unit will once again be delayed.

I know there are other induction ranges out there, but I would like to know what my other options are. Is anyone very happy with their 30 inch induction unit over 30 inch wall oven combination?

I am concerned that with separate units the oven will be installed too low to the floor. If I purchase the Miele cooktop, will the oven be standard height off the floor no matter which oven I choose? Any other options to prevent a too-low installation?

Also, what about viewing the wall oven controls and read outs - is that annoying when the oven is under a cooktop? Are any ovens better suited for viewing from a standing position? Any other pluses or minuses I should consider?

I guess an option is to just wait for the Electrolux and be ovenless for a few months, but given that the dates on the release of this oven keeps on slipping, that may not be wise -

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone