SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

So What Are You Planning Next, Decorating-wise???

lynninnewmexico
14 years ago

I always seem to be at the tail end of each decorating season here. When everyone else has started their Autumn tables, I'm still playing with my Summer ones! When many of you have already started putting up your Christmas decs, I'm still "perfecting" my Autumn ones!

Soooooo, what are you planning next??? Post-Christmas/Winter decs? Presidents' Day? Groundhogs Day? Perhaps between-season decs? Valentine's Day? Early Spring? Please don't tell me Easter already !!

I'm just curious where each of you is headed next. As for me, I've been packing away my Christmas decs for three days . . . halfheartedly. The house is back to normal now, except for our living room, dining room and foyer, which, unfortunately, still look like a Christmas warehouse exploded in there! But, as I work, I'm now thinking about Winter decs and a romantic table for our (27th) anniversary this Friday. In the back of my mind, I'm just starting to think about Valentine's Day a bit, too. But, here in the mountains of New Mexico, Spring arrives in late-March, and is not on my radar as yet!

So, where are you headed next?

Lynn

Comments (38)

Sponsored
More Discussions