SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Country T'scape in the Wintery cold!

jeannespines
12 years ago

Jane motivated me last night w/her 'Winter mantle' ...so I am slowly putting more 'Wintery' things away in anticipation of Val Day & 1st day of Spring in March! It's very cold, snowy & windy here ...so my porch snowmen/ladies are very happy out there yet!

I used a braided rug runner for the centerpc & added some of my fav Winter items from shelf in the living room. You've seen the bird 'waterer' before on my buffet...a candle...perfect for these tiny silver birds!

The felted bird jar candle was created by a very good friend...she is so talented!

Here's a close-up of the felted work!

You may have noticed that 'star' behind the candle...yup, I moved the new 'old barnwood' birdhouse that DH made recently that will go outside in the Spring...I moved it in for this t'scape from the porch table:

For placesettings I used my newest Sonoma 'American Heritage' dinnerplate & red bowls that I got this past summer. The 'snowflake' salad plates are 'Home' & I've had them a couple yrs from clearance after Christmas. Flatware is my Christmas gift I picked out a yr ago ...everyday silverware. And snowflake cup, a gift from my sis a couple yrs ago, too!

Silver snowflake napkin rings I use w/my Pfaltzgraff 'Winterfrost' dishes usually:

And a full view of my 'Country Winter' t'scape:

Brrrr...stay warm & TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions