SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tam123gre123

very dissapointed with frank betz house plan!!!

tam123gre123
13 years ago

We looked at tons of house plans and decided to build the mcginnis ferry by frank betz..... We ordered our plans and made a few modifications and the staff at frank betz associates were so good and helpful to put together the perfect house for our family!!! We paid $2800.00 for our plans. Be on mind we are not a builder just individuals trying to build our dream home.... My husband and I felt like we could trust this company until we sent our plans out for bids (were sub contracting our home) and the electrician called and said this is an awesome floor plan and a great architect job but there's no electric!!!! In Oklahoma you can't get a building permit to start building until they have all this..,, so I callled frank betz associates and said we have no electric and they explained oh that's seperate it will be another $215.00 for electric!!!!!! We feel taken advantage of!!!! Everyone we've talked to said there electric came with house plans!!! So what started off good has ended with bad thoughts!!!! I'm sharing our experience in hopes that this won't happen to anyone else!!! Good luck!:))

Comments (13)