SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelntx_gw

It looks like a home, well almost! Close though!

kelntx
16 years ago

We should have had all of our lights put up this weekend but the electrician never showed up. Tomorrow I am told they will go up. BUT, with all that said, the house is really looking more and more like a home! I spent all weekend cleaning off cabinets and windows and mopping the bedroom floors for carpet. I can not get over the dust. I would climb down off the ladder look at the cabinet and I swear there was another inch on there! LOL! My light fixtures are a mess. I am not even sure where to begin on cleaning them. Anywho......Here are the latest pictures.

Living Room

{{gwi:1403447}}

Living room

{{gwi:1403448}}

Landry room

{{gwi:1403449}}

Kitchen

{{gwi:1403450}}

Kitchen

{{gwi:1403451}}

DD's bath

{{gwi:1403452}}

{{gwi:1403454}}

Master bath

{{gwi:1403456}}

Master bath shower

{{gwi:1403457}}

{{gwi:1403458}}

Fireplace

{{gwi:1403459}}

Tonight DH and I are going out to the house to finish sealing the floors and grout. Carpets are set to go in tomorrow or Wednesday. GC is working on the punch list tomorrow, appliances go in Friday and I have no idea about the driveway. It is going to be crushed granite so I need to ask about that. We can not close until that is done :-) Oh yeah and they still need to trench over to the well. Nothing like having toilets and not being able to use them! LOL! We had a neighbor come over today and just walk right in the front door without knocking. I got off the ladder and we talked for about a minute or so and she commented on how I must LOVE brown! LOL! I said "yeah, I guess I do" and then she said "I do not like the wall color at all, poor choice!" ROFL! How do you respond to with that! LOL! I just smiled and said "Well, good thing I am not an interior decorator then huh?!" She just smiled and asked for a tour of the rest of the house. I stated I was leaving to go pick up DD and she said she would stop back by later!! I told her the house would be locked up. She then asked if the cameras all around the house are real and I said "Yes ma'am they sure are!" She replied back with a "hmmm, why the need?" WHAT??!!! Buzz off lady! I just laughed and starting walking her towards the door. Gesh!

Sorry so many pictures!!

Kel

Comments (35)