SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleeen_gw

Enough room in my bathroom for this remodel???

kathleeen
14 years ago

Hello. Thanks in advance for reading this long post and hopefully someone will have a few suggestions for me. I have a 7'X 10' bathroom ready to remodel and want to know if I could reasonably fit all of the following: cabinet with counter space for one sink, toilet, floor to ceiling cabinet (20"-30" wide is big enough), jetted tub and walk in shower. The existing doorway is in the middle of one of the 7'walls. The opposite 7' wall has a small window that looks out onto private wilderness. The 10'walls have no windows. Floor to ceiling height is 7 1/2'. The only two things that I am not flexible on is tub and toilet location. I want the tub along the wall with the window. (I plan to replace that window with a much larger one, the length of the tub, installed at tub top height so that when I'm relaxing in the tub I have close to an unobstructed view of the wilderness.) I also would like the toilet located away from the tub. (Ideally when I'm in the tub, I dont want it near my head or along my line of vision when I'm gazing out the window.) I'm up for a few laughs if I want too much in this small space. Suggestions on what to put where would be appreciated, as well as what to leave out if necessary.

Kathleen

Comments (2)