SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
berf_gw

'Final' appliance choices--Your Opinions please

berf
16 years ago

Hello,

Have spent a lot of time shopping and looking(lurking) at these forums as I try to narrow down my appliance choices--especially those for cooking. We are in the preliminary design phase of a whole house remodel and for the kitchen piece I really want the design to work around the tools to the extent possible...thus my trying to solidify this early.

Would love comments especially with regard to anything I might not have considered.

30" DCS Dual Fuel Range: like the 5 burners, convection and self clean oven features, and the burner rates and locations (relative to other brands)LOVED the blue star but in the end price point and no self-clean oven feature have ruled that out. Loved the look and price point of the Bertazzoni but ruled it out due to the oven features/size and also the relatively "low" burner rates.Considered Blue Star rangetop with wall oven below but can't seem to find as highly rated a combination at same pricepoint as this choice...and I really like the five burner option. Is there something here I'm not considering fully?

30" DCS backguard package

30" Zephyr Tempest II (for price seems like best deal for deep hood with high CFM--and good reviews here)

GE 1.5 cu ft. microwave/convection countertop model

Comment (1)