SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thetews

Chrome finish best (only real) solution for claw foot tub faucet?

thetews
16 years ago

I'll be putting a claw foot tub in my master bath. The faucet will be wall mounted, not on the tub. Also in the bath there is a shower and two vanities, with low vessel sinks (if I can find ones I like, but that's another post) with wall mounted faucets.

If all the fauctets weren't wall mounted, maybe I could get away with different styles and/or finishes on the facutets, but since they are I'm thinking that they should be alike. And therein lies my dilema. I simply cannot find clawfoot tub faucets in finshes other than chrome with matching sink faucets. And vice-versa - no sink faucets in finishes other than chrome with matching tub faucet. I'm not not particular whether the tub faucet is a traditional clawfoot tub faucet, any faucets that are old fashioned / old world looking, with cross handles, would suit me.

For anyone out there who's already put in a clawfoot tub, or who is planning on one, what are your choices for faucets? Do your tub and sink faucets match? What finish do they have? What brand/style?

Thanks for any feedback.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz