SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fausonk

Need RH look-alike shower parts!

fausonk
16 years ago

I've tried and tried to order my pressure-balance valve and multi-diverter from Restoration Hardware (Lugarno, satin nickel). I ordered them in November, they were on backorder for a couple days. A week later, they're on back order til the end of December, now they're on backorder until the end of April. Well, I can't wait that long. So I ordered their Vintage set (which doesn't look too different). But one of those pieces is on backorder, too! I need shower controls so the plumber can hook up our stuff, put up drywall, tile, etc. We're stuck until we get our shower controls! But I am looking everywhere on line and everywhere seems to sell very modern looking stuff (I've tried efacuets, faucetsdirect, and all those websites, as well as looking directly at Delta, Hansgroghe, Grohe, etc websites), and I can't find anything that looks similar to the RH stuff. We need more antique-looking, cross handles. Can anyone recommend a place for us to look? We really need to order these and get them in fast.

Thank you!

K

Comments (4)