SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amr94

Need help choosing bathroom fixtures

amr94
15 years ago

Hi all,

I am in the midst of renovating two bathrooms and came across this forum in my research. It has been very helpful. I am about to choose fixtures for two bathrooms and would like to know if anyone has used any of them or knows about them. Its impossible to see everything in a showroom so I am choosing most of these items out of cataloges. My husband's only request is that the fixtures be top of the line so they will stand the test of time.

Ok...

Masterbath: I would like to go with a rain showerhead but am concerned about pressure. After reading A LOT about them on this forum I have narrowed it down to either the Grohe 8" Rainshower or the Hasgrohe 7" Raindance. I will also install a handheld on a bar. Any suggestions for the handheld? Nothing is jumping out at me.

We will be installing an undermount sink on a 24" vanity (small bathroom) and I was thinking of using a wall mount vessel faucet to save counter space. Has anyone used this configuration? The other option is a single lever. I have been told Jado is a good make for faucets. I also really like the Toto faucets but the showrooms I've visited don't have much experience with them. Has anyone used Toto faucets?

Hall Bath:

I was thinking of a Bain air tub here (Orgami undermount). I've read on this forum that people like this brand. Do you know of any situation in which an air tub would not work? Do you know where the motor is mounted?

I like the Grohe Relaxa Rustic as a showerhead and Jado Glance for vanity faucets.

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks!

Comments (2)