SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrsjrs

Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill

MrsJrs
21 years ago

I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and refills for years and years. Now that I am retired, however, I don't wear makeup every day and have gotten out of the makeup loop so when I looked for refills recently I was stunned to learn that Revlon no longer carries the pencil or the refills! I also checked their website and, sure enough, the product is gone! So: I need help. Do any of you have any refills in any of the grey shades that you would be willing to sell me? (I prefer light grey, but, at this point, would feel lucky to have any grey color.) I have tried other kinds of eyebrow pencils - my daughter has a jillion of them - but nothing else works as well or looks as good. My hair is white and I have a small face, so I need just a tiny bit more than a small hint of color and I just can't get that look with any thing else. I would be glad to pay both for the refill and the postage and a small (remember, I am retired) amount for your time and trouble.

Thanks, Martha

Comments (152)

• Lisa R
    4 years ago

Hi Poivre - Was the pencil you sent back the right pencil for these leads? If so, could you give me some more info about where to find it. I found one on Ebay but the seller wanted 69.99 for it. I don't think so! Thanks

• Lisa R
    4 years ago

Charlotte - I sent you an email about your brown leads with my contact info, Did you get it?

• poivre
    4 years ago

Monday, May 20, 2019+ Show shipping details

VINTAGE GOLD TONE REVLON MECHANICAL EYEBROW PENCIL

Item price$24.00Quantity1Item number202673028321Shipping serviceUSPS First Class PackageLeave feedbackContact sellerReturn itemReport delivery issue
    Hope this helps Lisa. It was $24.00.

Arepo24

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

Lisa, I did answer your email. I swapped colors with my granddaughter. I had brown but she had light brown and that is A better color for me. Sorry. If I find any brown I’ll let you know.

• Lisa R
    4 years ago

Thanks Poivre - I'll look. I assume this is on Ebay

• Lisa R
    4 years ago

Charlotte - I must have missed your reply. It's OK....at least your granddaughter will get to use it. I use light brown but was willing to try the brown. I just wish Revlon would bring it back so we wouldn't have to go through this!

• poivre
    4 years ago

Lisa:

It won't be back on Ebay until she receives it back in the mail and we will be taking it to the PO first thing tomorrow. So give it the weekend at least.

And good luck. (It is a beautiful pencil!)

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

Lisa, I wish they would at least bring back the refills. Once I use the vial I have, there will be no more for me unless I spot some online but even that is slim. I saw some gray a few months back but it really wouldn’t have been right for me. I’ll still be looking for all of us. :))

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

Poivre and Lisa, how about this one. It’s dark brown but it could maybe work for one of you. She’s got more than one pkg.

• poivre
    4 years ago

I definitely need either charcoal or black no brown. But thanks.

:-)

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

Dark brown wouldn’t work either?

• Lisa R
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Poivre - Thanks for the heads up.

Charlotte - dark brown really won't work for me. Brown was going to be a stretch but I was willing to take the chance. Thank you though.

• NINA RODRIGUEZ
    4 years ago

Hi Charlotte I am intetested in the dark brown if still available. I am confused as to who or how I can get it. Can you please help me and let me know how much? Thanks a million.

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

Nina, here is the ad on Ebay. Go to EBay and type in this title that she has and it will come up just like this pick. Good luck !! Let me know if I can help you more.

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

Hi Nina, were you able to find the ad?

• poivre
    4 years ago

What ad? Was there someone selling lead refills for Revlon mechanical pencils in black?

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

It was brown, Poivre. I’m still looking for your black.

• NINA RODRIGUEZ
    4 years ago

Hi Charlotte. So nice of you to answer so quickly. It is 1:15 AM here in Florida. I just saw your message. In the morning i will follow your instruction and will let you know. Thanks a million for your help. Sleep tight.

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

Hi Nina, I am in Florida also so let me know what you find out about the brown Refill.

• NINA RODRIGUEZ
    4 years ago

Charlotte

• NINA RODRIGUEZ
    4 years ago

am unable find . trying communicate with . Thanks.

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

All ads on Ebay are gone. Must have sold. will continue to look for you.

• poivre
    4 years ago

Thanks and enjoy.

• Charlotte Hanks
    4 years ago

Poivre, thank you again for the pencil. My lead is about shot so I’m looking for more brown but I think it’s going to be old stock if I do find some.

• Amber Downard
    3 years ago

Hey anybody that is still looking for the mechanical pencils....and refills..email me. I only joined to reach out to you guys, I wont be active on the site! But if you email me any requests I will look at what colors I have! Tiggmuffin@gmail.com I have several different styles of pencils and refills..eyeliner and eyebrows...it looks like it is mostly browns but still looking through them!

I hope I have someone's color preferences 😃

• Amber Downard
    3 years ago

I'm not even sure what leads go with what pencils.....so you will have to give me your wisdom and help with that! I hope you guys are still on here...I'd rather not have to list on Ebay! To much vintage stuff to list it all! Hope to hear from some of you 😃

• Michelle Reitenauer
    3 years ago

Amber, I would love to buy some of these from you. My e-mail is : reitenauer@aol.com my phone: 760-625-5475 . Thanks, Michelle

• kamcmahon25
    3 years ago

Kate McMahon

Amber, do you still have any of the Revlon fine line mechanicals--the mottled reddish brown ones? I would be interested if you gave any that work. I'm also looking for the auburn refills (I can dream, can't I?) Thanks

kamcmahon25@cp,cast.net

• Charlotte Hanks
    3 years ago

I have a vial of 3 leads and look like they are brown. They are refills for the Revlon mechanical pencil.

• kamcmahon25
    3 years ago

Charlotte,

Thanks for the note about the brown refills, but they're too dark for me. Has anyone gotten a response from Amber who downloaded photo of that incredible stash of pencils and leads? I emailed her twice but didn't hear back.Maybe they're all gone.

• Charlotte Hanks
    3 years ago

I haven’t heard anything from Amber. It’s like you said, maybe they sold.

• lschneider6
    3 years ago

I love that I found this conversation. My mom suddenly passed away 2 weeks ago. She was 81 and very knowledgeable about classic style and fashion. I miss her so much. But in her bathroom, I found 2 beautiful Revlon mechanical eyebrow pencils that I've never seen before! They are nice metal, not the plastic of today. I tried the dark blond color, and it is amazingly perfect for me... so natural. I just emailed Amber to see if she had any that color. I just wanted to chime in with you ladies....something in common I guess.

• Charlotte Hanks
    3 years ago

So sorry about your Mom. It’s never easy to loose our mothers. Praying that God gives you peace.

I did not know that Revlon made a dark blonde color. I use just blonde, which I cannot find. I love the metal pencils but the lead seems to break easy.

• HU-340567660
    3 years ago

I would like to buy the fine line mechanical pencil refills in the dark brown color And have not had any luck in finding them by trying to contact Revlon in NYC to see if they still make them. They come in: 4 leads to a small container that fits in the end of the mechanical pencil. Could you help??

• Charlotte Hanks
    3 years ago

I haven’t run across any dark brown but if I do, I’ll let you know.

• HU-340567660
    3 years ago

I guess any brown color would, be ok,just so the leafs will fit in the metal mechanical pencil. I’m not sure how do I get them if you find the re-fill leads for eyebrows and post them.

• Charlotte Hanks
    3 years ago

I have a vial of brown you can have. Here is my email address and you can send me your address and I’ll send it to you. Hanwalk7@gmail.com

• lizzieswellness
    last year

Thank you for this!

• Mia Wadman
    last year

The Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill is a refillable eyebrow pencil that features a mechanical twist-up design for precise application. It is formulated with a blend of waxes and pigments to provide natural-looking, long-lasting color. The pencil is available in a variety of shades to match any skin tone.

• HU-734508160
    last year
    last modified: last year

Fran Lusk

I would love to find refills in charcoal for the Revlon fineline vintage refillable brow pencil. I wish Revlon would Make these refills available again. I have three pencils and no refills.

• Charlotte Hanks
    last year

The only color i have is a light brown and only 1 tube .

• Lisa R
    last year

Hi Charlotte -

If you still have the tube of light brown, I am interested. Let me know......thanks.

• Charlotte Hanks
    last year

Lisa, i have a tube but i cant tell how many are in there. i dont use that type anymore and not sure how old it is but you are welcome to this one. i went back to Maybelene. tell me where to send it and you are welcome to it. My granddaughter gave me this tube about five yrs ago.

• Lisa R
    last year

Charlotte -

I found your email address back a few posts. If it is the same - Hanwalk7@gmail.com - I can send you my address.

Lisa

• Charlotte Hanks
    last year

Yes, this is my email address

• rhiannamolina
    last year
    last modified: last year

I have permanent eyebrow tinting, so I don't use pencils. But I still want to use a brow gel or pomade to help shape and define my brows. If you have permanent eyebrow tinting, brow gels and pomades can also help hold your brow hairs in place throughout the day. Just be sure to choose a product that complements the color of your permanent eyebrow tinting, and use a light hand when applying to avoid overdoing it. With proper care, your tinted eyebrows can help frame your face and enhance your natural beauty. At https://www.nwcollege.edu, I found an eyelash extension procedure. I want to make an appointment and stop using mascara.

• HU-348227170
    11 months ago

I have just got onone complete, and twotwo halvehalve piece dark browbrown lead, in a vial.

Am wanting to know how the pencil works and how to reload it

Woulone,

• Charlotte Hanks
    11 months ago

I just stuck my lead in through the top and then twist it down to where you can use just a little of it. hope this helps

• HU-348227170
    11 months ago

Thanks for the help

Sponsored