Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil Refill

MrsJrs

I have used the Revlon Mechanical Eyebrow Pencil and refills for years and years. Now that I am retired, however, I don't wear makeup every day and have gotten out of the makeup loop so when I looked for refills recently I was stunned to learn that Revlon no longer carries the pencil or the refills! I also checked their website and, sure enough, the product is gone! So: I need help. Do any of you have any refills in any of the grey shades that you would be willing to sell me? (I prefer light grey, but, at this point, would feel lucky to have any grey color.) I have tried other kinds of eyebrow pencils - my daughter has a jillion of them - but nothing else works as well or looks as good. My hair is white and I have a small face, so I need just a tiny bit more than a small hint of color and I just can't get that look with any thing else. I would be glad to pay both for the refill and the postage and a small (remember, I am retired) amount for your time and trouble.

Thanks, Martha

SaveComment127Like1
Comments (127)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
krisb_tx8

Check out this link. They sell discontinued Revlon, Almay, UltimaII, Streetwear products. They've the eyebrow refills in 4 shades but don't say what shades they are. They've phone number you can call. I never ordered from them so don't know about their customer service. Usually discontinued products will end up at Big Lots and Dollar Tree. I don't see them at DT, haven't been at Big Lots for awhile. If you have these stores near by you, check them out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cosmetics and More

Save    
MrsJrs

Kris: Thanks for the linc to Cosmetics and More - I just checked the site and placed an order for five refills!

Where in Texas are you? A few years ago I lived just South of Ft. Worth in Burleson. I loved Texas (except for the heat and the fire ants) and the people are friendlier than in anywhere else either of us have lived. Both my husband and I made some good friends there and we still keep in touch. Two different couples plan to visit us here in Missouri within the next six months or so.

Thanks again for the link.

Martha

Save    
krisb_tx8

Your welcome. Let me know how fast the shipping is. Do they charge a lot for S&H? I might order some stuff from them one day.

I'm in north of Austin, the music capital, what they call here. We got our last freezing temp. last week and has been in 80F since then. Summer is around the corner. Bluebonnets are blooming, quite a sight. Hate those fireants, you should see those mounds couple months ago, everywhere, in the yard, flower beds and along the highways. And those giant grasshoppers start showing up. I hate them more than fireants since they chew all my flowers. When I told relatives in NW how big they are, they couldn't believe it. Some are bigger than my middle fingers. I agree that people here are friendlier than any other place. If you're rude, you're not Texan. :)

Save    
mackeyone

I am looking to buy new or used - Revlon's refillable mechanical pencil. Let me know if anyone has an extra!
Thanks.

1 Like Save    
ginijean_optonline_net

I am growing weary and old looking for someone who sells refills for my eyebrow pencil which uses very thin soft lead. I tried cosmetics and more but couldn't make any sense of it. I use to order these from someone who advertised on the web but of course lost all information on her. Could you be of help to me. Thanks. Gini

Save    
adelve

I am also looking for refills for my Revlon eye liner pencil, where do we get them from, I notice one person on ebay has refills for $69.95 each, will not pay that much but will pay a good price if I can get a couple.

Save    
lesliezacheis

Has anyone had any luck finding refills for the Revlon mechanical eyebrow pencil?? Have been searching for years!! Appreciate any help.

Save    
tamhnc

I also appreciate very much if you can share if someone can locate who else carries the Revlon Mechanical eyebrow pencil refill at a reasonable price. The last time I ordered from Cosmetics and More (in 2006), it was only $3.55 each. I purchased some before in 1999 from Revlon Outlet Store but both of them have now closed. This is a small clear plastic tube that contains 2 or 3 refills in it. Someone said the refill was made by Max Factor. I wonder if Revlon and Max Factor products are interchangeable. I have attached a picture. Thanks so much in advance.

4 Likes Save    
josep.merli

Help. I'm also looking for the revlon pencil refills. I need dark brown. Are there any other pencils of this type by other cosmetic companies?

Save    
HelenNZ

Hi josep.merli I came across your request when I was trying to find a YSL propelling eyeliner pencil as I have oodles of leads and have lost my pencil and new ones are no longer available.
I rang our local YSL retailer and she tells me Maybelline ,MAC and Estée Lauder make eye lining propelling pencils as do Clinique...perhaps you could try one of those. If they take replace leads.
Wish I could find a replacement YSL pencil for all my spare leads shall wander in and see if they fit into any of the above. Goodluck.

1 Like Save    
vieja_gw

I have tried both the mechanical pencils for lipstick & eyebrow liner & also find the refills impossible to find now! I try the regular pencils for both but they are horrible to try & sharpen to get a new tip!! I tried a razor blade & an elect. pencil sharpener and all either do is 'eat away' the pencil without getting a nice sharp tip. Someone suggested freezing the pencil first ... tried that and still grinding away the pencil w/o getting a nice tip!
Why did these companies do away with making the mechanical pencil & the refills for the brows, lips, etc.?

Save    
tgwerntz

I used the Revlon automatic pencil since the 1950's and have NEVER found another one that can compare to this one. I would pay almost anything for its return. I used the blonde (light brown) which was perfect for me. PLEASE, PLEASE start making them again. When I heard they were going to discontinue making it, I bought out two stores of it and was able to use the pencil until the 1990's. Seriously, there is nothing to compare with it. PLEASE consider returning them to us. Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like Save    
lamsonsinnj

I, too, love my pencil and continue to look for the refills. There is nothing like it out there. Let's keep pressing. I'll contact Revlon also and continue to twist their arm. The last time I purchased the refills was in February 2010 from Cosmetics and More in Phoenix, AZ.

1 Like Save    
Eileen Briggs

I am looking for a Revlon or Max Factor fine line eyebrow pencil. They are interchangeable. Can anyone help???

1 Like Save    
helentam001

I also have been using the Revlon Fine Line pencil for years and am so disappointed that they stop making the lead refill. May be we all should contact Revlon en masse to let them know there is a demand out there. The pencil last forever but I need the lead refill in black! Thanks!

Save    
kim4808jones

I have been looking for the Revlon Fine Line pencil for years. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Save    
roselee61

I read all the comments and I too need to get the eye brow pencil refills. Has anyone had any luck finding them. I've used this pencil since 1960, it was the best, but without the led, it is useless. I've found other pencils with a some-what fine point but nothing to compare with the Revlon. Yes, I saw one on e-bay for $69. Kind of high-way robbery would't you say.

1 Like Save    
vieja_gw

I have been researching refills for my lip pencil for years w/no luck!! But, I do find something that is next best thing: so far: from WalMart a (red plastic) 'Jordana Quickliner-Lips' mechanical pencil (Jordana Cosmetics) that has a soft liner that you screw-up as you need more liner. No, it can't be refilled but is better than the awful wood 'lead pencil' types & does last a long time til I run out of the 'lead' that I can screw up/out in it as needed. Comes in different shades for the lips.

Save    
bjfromtx2

I have a extra pencil but no led if any is still interested

1 Like Save    
arkansas girl

Yes I know this is an ancient thread but I started reading it anyway. Nowadays, we live in a throw away society. There are many many new eyebrow pencil products on the market these days, seems something new comes out every day. You can find a lot of automatic pencils with fine leads for the brow out there. You will just have to get used to the idea that you will have to buy a new one once you use up the old pencil and not depend on a refill. It seems as if every product that I've ever loved has long since become discontinued so I'm a pro at having to move on to something new...I don't like it but it's the way of the world today. What I would do is buy from a store that allows you to return items that you don't like and that way you can find a good one and not be out the money. I'd start with the brand that you already love, chances are the formula is the same only now it's just packaged in a disposable pencil. OH and if you do buy a pencil that needs sharpening, do not try to use a regular sharpener for lead pencils, this will NOT work. They sell sharpeners made specifically for the eye and lip pencils, you must use one designed for this purpose only!

Save    
lisa_134

I agree this is an ancient thread but those of us that used the Revlon mechanical pencil know just how good it was. Back in 2003 when I went to buy a new pencil I found out it was discontinued. I don't remember where I got the number but I was able to order the pencil and the leads from I guess a Maybelline outlet store. They carried a variety of discontinued products. They have since closed. At the time I ordered a couple of pencils and 50 leads! I still have about 10 left and panic when I think about only having 1 left. I have bought so many eyebrow pencils since and none even come close. In fact, I just bought 7 different ones hoping to find one that would go on as smooth, be waterproof, and last as long and none of them did the job. I have returned all of them. About 6 years ago I even went so far as having my eyebrows tattooed. That was didn't work for me either and now I places where I continually scab. The pencils made today just do not stack up. This pencil had a lead that you inserted into the pencil and it wasn't this crayon type you find now. The fact that there are so many eyebrow pencils on the market means that they are in demand. Please, please bring back the best one of them all. I have talked to so many older women that have the same issue I have, little to no brows. We aren't looking for a filler, which a lot of these newer products are best at, but a full brow that as natural as possible. We are pleading with you Revlon! Listen to a growing population of older women who still want to feel and look beautiful. Let's keep the thread going and maybe it have an impact on bringing back this wonderful product.

2 Likes Save    
Deborah Kowal

Please bring this back..was using since the 1960s..nothing compares and i need it more now than ever.... people today have no idea..everything else sucks literally in comparison

1 Like Save    
mcollazorios

I also have been looking forever for these refills with no luck. If I find some now I am afraid my pencil will stop working and then I'll have refills with no pencil. So, I think Revlon or Max Factor or whoever considers bringing this product back, should bring back both the pencil and the refills. They will have to use the same formula though because the pencils of today just don't apply the same. They will make a large number of women very happy, I included.

1 Like Save    
Deborah Kowal

Kevin Aucoin has an eyebrow mechanical pencil..Google his name and eyebrow mechanical pencil..it's the closest thing yet to this pencil we all miss....a decent substitute.. .since I couldn't find the original I tried this one and it's better than nothing..and 4x more expensive but worth it.

Save    
arkansas girl

What about the Anastasia Brow Wiz that all the youtube gals swear by. It is supposed to be the best pencil out there.
Anastasia Brow Wiz

Save    
Deborah Kowal
Anastasia one is not as thin a lead.
Save    
Sue Hedtke

I am one of the poor wandering in the night looking for the Revlon refills women also. I used the pencil for at least 25 years and then another 10 after they discontinued it. I have one poor used pencil that works and no refills to be found anywhere. Every once in a while I go on line to see what I can find that is comparable or perhaps a refill on e-bay. No luck. I just sent a message to Revlon in the "Contact Us" part of their webpage and begged them to put it back on the market. It is crazy what they think works for eyebrows now....smudged, too dark, not precise, point breaks and falls down the front of your dress and ruins your expensive bra crap!! That is all that is out there. I think we need to start a women's revolt.

Save    
Deborah Kowal
Kevyn Aucoin sells a mechanical pencil..closest thing to the old one.. we're just going to have to spend $22 for one.. go to his website just Google it
Save    
mariyn_n_john

I heard somewhere that Avon sells the mechanical pencil; not sure if refills are also available for it though ......

Save    
Deborah Kowal
I have tried a million gazillion mechanical pencils since the Revlon one... the only one that has a thin LEAD like the Revlon one is Kevyn Aucoin.
if you Google mechanical eyebrow pencil and his name his website will come up and also other Beauty sites that sell this mechanical pencil.
it's the only one comparable. I think at some point you have to move on because that Revlon pencil has been gone so long I'm sure all the refills have been snapped up years ago..
Save    
Deborah Kowal
click on picture of my above post for a view of this pencil.
Save    
Deborah Kowal
i forgot to mention you can get refills too...
Save    
arkansas girl

Well it sound to me like, someone needs to "invent" this pencil and could make a fortune selling just that eyebrow pencil!

Save    
Deborah Kowal
it doesn't need to be reinvented it already exists as I've said above kevyn aucoin makes one and Anastasia Cosmetics makes one.
you can find them onlineon tneir websites. virtually the same pencil. the Kevyn Aucoin is mechanical eyebrow pencil is virtually the same pencil and you can get refills... if you Google kevyn aucoin mechanical pencil his own website will come up plus all the other Beauty sites that sell it...!
Save    
arkansas girl

I had already suggested the Anastasia one but people shot that one down saying it wasn't anything like the old favorite. So maybe some others here will give their review on the kevyn one? It would also be about a 100 times better if you could just go to a store and buy the thing instead of having to order some outrageously expensive, high end cosmetics.

Save    
Deborah Kowal

Well, Actually the Kevyn Aucoin mechanical pencil is exactly like the one missed here... Anastasia would be my second choice if theAucoin one didn't exist.. and I kep looking after the Anastasia one... til I found the Aucoin pencil. that is the one I finally found after years of searching that is an exact replacement and the best possible, it is about $22.. not $5 or 6 like in the old days... and you can get refills... I have pictured it above. I used that pencil for about 25 years.. and didn't find the Kevyn Aucoin one until the last year. It has the fine lead that you twist up in the holder .. I was desperate to find a replacement.. and that one is IT!!!!~

Save    
Noreen DOnofrio

Hi ladies! I have also searched for years to find the refills for the mechanical eyebrow pencils. I will take light brown or dark brown I need them desperately I have searched for ever I was so happy when I saw all of y'all's post

Any suggestions please let me know thank you so very much.

Nor411@aol.com

Noreen

Save    
Sue Hedtke

I ordered the Aucoin one and it is a long way from being as good as the original Revlon.....but I have to admit it is the closest I have found. The lead is much softer....you have to be really careful or it will break...and the line is not as small or precise....but it will do until something better comes along. I have thought about this and finally figured out why Revlon does not want to provide this product again. It is a money thing....the pencil lasted forever. I think I had two in about 20 years....and if I remember the refills were very inexpensive...like $2.99 or so. They want you to buy the whole thing every time and pay more. Soooo....Okay already REVLON.....I will pay more....damn I will pay $10 for the refills.....just bring it back already!!!!

Save    
Sue Hedtke

Deborah Kowal....you say you can get refills....but I don't see anything about refills on the Kevyn Aucoin site. Where did you find refills?

Save    
arkansas girl

Also, be aware that a lot of cosmetic companies are battling it out to "one up" the Anastasia Brow Whiz pencil so you may want to give these copy cat products a try. There are a lot of brand new ones out there. Also, buy them where you can return so you aren't out a lot of money.

Save    
Noreen DOnofrio

Yes Revlon I will pay too! You get what you pay for and it is worth it! It was a great product. Nothing out there has come close for me.

Thanks ladies

noreen

Save    
Sue Hedtke

I'm sorry the Aucoin one is close....but not THAT CLOSE. It is no way "exactly like the Revlon one". It is not. The lead is softer and smears easier. It also breaks super easy and is horribly expensive for what you get. I was super disappointed but am using it and will probably order another one. Everyone says there are refills for the Aucoin pencil...but I don't find them anywhere or see them mentioned except on here. Please provide a link people if there are refills. I do not understand Revlon not making this product again. It is crazy.

Save    
napapen

I solved the eyebrow problem - have them tattooed and you don't have to worry about it!!

Save    
arkansas girl

If anyone is interested; I was at ULTA and tested the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil and this is what I found: It's extremely hard and very fine. I cannot imagine any pencil being any thinner without just breaking right off. It is very hard to the point that I could hardly draw on the back of my hand. I don't know the Revlon pencil and how it was but this is my observation of the Brow Wiz. If this sound like the Revlon pencil of OLD, maybe you should go test the Brow Wiz. Buy it at ULTA so you can return it if you don't like it or buy somewhere that doesn't question returns.

Save    
galetime

I have alopecia, thus no brows, eyelashes, or hair on my head. Love my Revlon mechanical as it is so fine the strokes give the illusion of hairs, not just a solid brow; also wish for refills in about any color as I'm not trying to match hair.

That said, permanent make-up is not the all-encompassing answer. It has to be redone every few years ( which can get costly). To get the tatoo to last longer, the ink has to be applied deeper (which gives it a bluish tint). So, then you still are filling, drawing, or making darker or fuller with a brow product.

I keep hoping to run into refills at an Estate sale or here on the net. In the meantime, I'll check out the Anastasia at Ulta.

Save    
roselee61

I too miss the Revlon mechanical eyebrow pencil. I've finally found one that is similar, it is by MAC, the color I use is called Spiked (fine line), it comes in many shades the other one that I purchased is from Kevyn Auction (this is on the web, look it up) comes in good shades also, I use Dark Brunette. I do miss the Revlon pencil, it was the best but these two come pretty close.

Save    
Deborah Kowal
other companies that make a copy of this pencil.. get over the Revlon pencil they don't make it anymore. it was too cheap it wasn't worth keeping you can get it again at other companies under different name almost the same thing but you can pay $20 for it not a big price to pay..Kevyn Aucoin makes one .. about 20 bucks and you can get refills oretty much the same.. Does anybody read the earlier post on here.. ....google kevyn aucoin mechanical pencil and buy one .. either off his own personal website or the several websites that sell his pencil..
1 Like Save    
Deborah Kowal
well ladies..i cant find refills anymore.. I guess for these manufacturers to make it worth their while they have to sell the whole pencil which is $26 but to me it's well worth it because it lasts a long long time quite frankly I love the Revlon mechanical pencil to I used it for probably 30 years but I would buy the refills for just a few dollars and not buy for several years so I could see why they didn't keep it going. so at $26 I still think it's a bargain because I've had it for almost a year and I'm still using it.
https://www.kevynaucoin.com/product/the-precision-brow-pencil?product_id=PrecisionBrowPencil.
Save    
Deborah Kowal
I wound up my pencil to see that I have left..about a quarter inch left.. because of my previous post i thought i should check.. How often you need to replace them will be dictated by how much use..and also , I don't wear make-up everyday because I work out of my home some days..but I do like this pencil as a viable alternative to a pencil i cant get any more. anymore..
1 Like Save    
Connie Bultman

I purchased some refills some time ago. On this sight. Are you still selling? Do you know how to find the refills? I tried on line and asked Revlon & maxfactor. No luck.

Save    
Connie Bultman

They sell on ebay if your willing to pay 85.00 maxfactor. Other Revlon. I have 3 of the pencils, 2 Revlon 1 maxfactor. I just need dark brow. I had cancer lost all my hair, brows, lashes. Now its grown out, not much there. This type eyebrow pencil is so much easier to use, my feet & hands cramp & spasm due to chemo. If you can help me please. I am willing to part with the pencils. I do have refills but to light for me. Connie

Save    
Sue Hedtke

I can't believe this thread has been going on since 2003.....that just shows how good this pencil is. Once you used it....you will not give up. I have NEVER found anything even close to it and believe me...I have tried every single one on this thread and some more....they smear, or do not blend, are too soft or too hard, or just plain don't work. I cannot imagine why Revlon will not make this pencil and refill anymore......then a friend of mine suggested the most likely reason. This pencil was so good....the refills so excellent, that one refill lasted literally months....even with doing makeup every day. I literally bought refills about once a year....and at that rate I am sure Revlon was making no money and decided to get rid of a good thing.....due to that I have probably spent at least $500 on dozens of pencils and kept all the makeup companies happy. It just totally pisses me off!!

1 Like Save    
arkansas girl

What about Revlon's brow pencil that they make now, I'm pretty sure it's fairly new and is very skinny. Maybe it's similar just without being able to be refilled. So many cosmetic companies are making skinny brow pencils now to dupe the Brow Wiz pencil.

Save    
Sue Hedtke

The new Revlon one does not even come close.

Save    
Michelle Reitenauer

I've been looking for Revlon or Max Factor fineline pencil lead for years. Looked all over Europe also but no luck. You would think some pencil lead company would start making it. 6/26/2017

Save    
galetime

There are many skinny eyebrow pencils on the market now with gals putting emphasis on their brows. Part of the allure of the Revlon or Max Factor is the formulation; not like anything else I've found.

Have alopecia so have no brows or lashes and need to draw in brow hairs. Now using IT Cometics Brow Power which isn't too bad. Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows isn't too bad either, but the formula makes the colors go on very light - especially over makeup.

I actually located a tube of refills in my make-up mess (that I bought when they were discontinued), but they are gray. I'm now trying to cover up "blue" brows from having permanent make-up imbedded too deep. Need some brown.

There's a company (lab) that matches colors for discontinued lipstick and eyeshadow. Maybe we all should ask them if they can match the formula. In the mean time, we all just gotta keep spending $$ to try and find a product that might work.

Save    
galetime

Tried my old gray refills this morning and they were so old & dry that they wouldn't draw (color edge just scratched) and kept breaking. Ended up throwing them away.

Some gal on eBay had a pack of brown refills for $70 plus, and I wonder if they are in the same condition. Hasn't it been about 20 years since these were made?

Save    
arkansas girl

I would think that any that you would buy today would be in the same condition. I have a lip pencil that is only a couple years old that is all dried out already. If it's 20 years old, it has to be dry.

Save    
Lisa R

I originally made a comment on May 29, 2016 as lisa_134 but had to change my ID. When I bought the 50 refills back in 2003 I put them in the refrigerator to keep them fresh. I still have a few left and use them every day. I do the same with other cosmetics when I buy multiples. I continue my search for a pencil that works as well but I think it is hopeless. I have tried every one mentioned in this post with no success. Recently I started using Maybelline Define A Brow to create the brow then go back over it with the Revlon mechanical pencil to hopefully make my supply last a little longer. I tend to agree with the comments that Revlon won't bring it back because they were cheap and lasted a very long time. So frustrating!!

Save    
Sue Hedtke

I'm with you Lisa R. I have tried every single recommended pencil on this thread and they all suck. People don't waste your money. I bet I have spent two or three hundred dollars trying to find something that works. I have given a ton of pencils away to friends who have teenage girls for them to experiment with. The people who tell you they are "just like" the Revlon pencil or even close are so wrong. I would be willing to pay if Revlon would just make the pencils and refills again. I keep hoping.

1 Like Save    
arkansas girl

I bet that even if Revlon did come up with a new pencil that is supposed to be like their old one, it would not be the same. I can't tell you how many products that I've had to give up because I will continue to buy it but somewhere along the line, it got changed and they forgot to tell us consumers and I had to stop using it because it sucked.

What about the old style Maybelline eye liner/brow pencil they have sold for years. I know it's a pencil that has to be sharpened but if the texture is the same, it could be an alternative. Personally, I like a pencil liner over the twist up pencil because I like to have a nice point.

1 Like Save    
Sue Hedtke

I don't know if you used this particular one but that was one of the big pluses for me. You never had to resharpen it, and it is a very fine pointed point that stayed sharp 100% of the time. I HATE to have to sharpen....the actual "lead" is always soft and does not sharpen to a fine point. With this particular mechanical type pencil...the lead was tiny yet not so soft to break easily. The problem was....they didn't break easily.....one lead would last for months....refills were cheap. Revlon wasn't making money. Pure and simple.

1 Like Save    
Charlotte Hanks

I have some brown refills but am looking for blonde. Does anyone have that shade? I also love my mechanical pencil.

Save    
jenstet

I, too, have a deep love for the Revlon retractable brow pencil. I just found my pencil in an old stash and my search for potential refills brought me here. I wish that I had the resources to start of of those direct marketing companies to sell this single product like Lipsense. Of course, it would have to be the exact formula and the same refillable situation. Who's in?

Save    
carolaselman

I have several of the Max Factor refills for self-sharpening automatic eye pencil in brownish-black. It is the thicker pencil, not the skinny one. I live in Phoenix, AZ. I will sell them for $20 plus shipping. Carol.

Save    
carolaselman

Here is a picture of them. There are 2 refills in each tube

Save    
Richard Briggs

I too, love the Revlon fine line eyebrow pencil. I have 5 little tubes of gray. I use light brown, don"t remember how that happened. If anyone can use them, I would be glad to send them along. Contact me @ eieioeileen@yahoo.com.

Save    
Linda Camp Preston

do u still have them?

Save    
Linda Camp Preston

the 5 tubes of grey

Save    
galetime

I have found recently that as old as the refills are, they are hard & brittle and no longer very usable. Nothing like they were when they were new.

Save    
Lisa R

Charlotte Hanks - do you still have the brown refills? Also, if anyone has working mechanic pencil(s), I would be willing to buy. My pencils are playing out on me. I still have a few leads left. Panic is setting in!

Save    
galetime

I have a working pencil or 2 and some leads. will have to find since my move. Having major surgery Tues, so it may take a while to try and find.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

What color is the lead.? I need a light brown or blonde color. Thank you

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Lisa, I have some brown lead but I don’t have an extra pencil.

Save    
Lisa R

Charlotte - I would like to buy your brown lead if you're willing to sell. I use light brown but willing to try the brown. If you would like, you can email me at rlisa0219@gmail.com and we can exchange info. Thanks!

Galetime - When you are up and about after surgery and have time to locate pencils, I will buy however many you can find. Also, the leads depending on the color. Best Wishes with your surgery!

Save    
poivre

Charlotte: I'd be glad to give you gratis my extra pencil (or anyone else who needs one) in exchange for the brown (or preferably black refills)

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Hi, I do have one extra vial. Looks like maybe 4 in the vial, hard to tell. I only have a couple let in the other vial but have misplaced my pencil so I hate to part with that partial one. Hoping I will locate my pencil. The color I Have is the brown. Would love to swap for the pencil. Wish I had more vials for you but I don’t. Let me know. Thanks, Charlotte

Save    
poivre

The brown is no good for me. I just found a pencil at Ebay (don't even need it) with a refill of charcoal which will work better for me than the brown.

However, if you give me your address, I will be happy to gift you with the extra pencil I have. I really have no need for more than 2 pencils and I know the feeling of having that Revlon pencil. What a disgrace that they don't care enough about their customers.

poivre

Save    
Lisa R

Hi poivre - If Charlotte doesn't want the pencil, I will sure take it.....will even pay for it.

Save    
Lisa R

Hi Galetime - Haven't heard back from you. Hope your surgery went well and you have fully recovered. I was wondering if you have had the time and energy to look for your pencils?

Save    
poivre

Hi Lisa:

Let's wait to see Charlotte's response.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Hi, don’t forget me, Poivre. Here’s my address. P.O. Box 155. Island Grove, Fl

32654. I will pay you for the pencil.

Save    
poivre

Charlotte:

Look to the mails. :-))

And if anybody out there happens to have any black refills, I'd be delighted to have them.

Thanks, Poivre

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

I’ll be on the lookout for you some black refills. Hey, how much do I owe you. I need to mail you some money.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Look on Ebay. There is a box of black.

Save    
poivre

I never saw a refill of Revlon mechanical pencil blacks on E bay. Where?

Don't worry about the money. It was an extra.

Just enjoy it. I also included the little wire cleaner.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Save    
poivre

$50+ bucks? Is she kidding? I havn't won the lottery yet!

Also she mentions a 6 pencil refill. She doesn't say refills (plural). Does she mean that she has 1 refill that holds 6 black lead pencils? Because there is no such thing. The refills only hold 4 lead pencils.

I think I will communicate with her and find out more.

Thanks a lot.

P

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Haha, well maybe she will take a low offer. After all it is vintage. Just thought I’d show you that one. It’s the only one I found. I’ll keep looking for ya.

Save    
poivre

I made an offer. We'll see....

:-)

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Let me know what she says.

Save    
poivre

She took my small discount. I bought them. Now I just hope they work and aren't brittle.

Thanks for the tip.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Me too. I wonder how many you are actually getting. Hope it’s a winner and they turn out awesome.

Save    
poivre

6 I think. We'll see. That ought to keep me till I am gone from this earth!! LOL

P

1 Like Save    
poivre

Well guess what! They came and they are thick and wide and never would fit in my pencil. Plus, only two (2) came in each refill of 6. (should be 4 to a refill). These are not the original refills that went with the vintage mechanical pencil. I am beyond angry. I have to send them back at my expense and hope I get a refund.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

According to EBay it must be what you ordered or you get your money back. What a shame. I would be livid. . I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Have you contacted the seller yet? If so, what did they say. Wow !!!

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Did yours come from Irving, Ca ? There’s another ad on EBay for light brown refills but they are not sure if it fit Revlon.

Save    
poivre

No. They actually come from a revlon pencil that must take a thicker lead refill.

I'm sure the problem will be rectified.

Thanks

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Got the pencil today. Thank you so much. Have no clue what happened to mine. One of my granddaughter‘s came by and gave me her light brown for my brown. I’m good now. She’s going to be looking for you some black also. Thank you again.

Save    
poivre

Well I bombed out altogether.

The first one sent refills that were too thick and then made me pay to send back the refills.

The second one sent a beautiful pencil but NO REFILLS included in the package so I had to send that one back too. However, that seller was much kinder and sent me a prepaid return slip.

So no black refills.

Fortunately, I have 2 left but you know how long they'll last!!

Oh well...

Enjoy the pencil.

poivre

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

I’m still looking for that black for you. Don’t give up, kiddo.

Save    
poivre

Thanks. That's so sweet of you.

Let that be the worst thing that happens in my life.

:-))

Save    
Lisa R

Hi Poivre - Was the pencil you sent back the right pencil for these leads? If so, could you give me some more info about where to find it. I found one on Ebay but the seller wanted 69.99 for it. I don't think so! Thanks

Save    
Lisa R

Charlotte - I sent you an email about your brown leads with my contact info, Did you get it?

Save    
poivre

Monday, May 20, 2019+ Show shipping details

VINTAGE GOLD TONE REVLON MECHANICAL EYEBROW PENCIL

Item price$24.00Quantity1Item number202673028321Shipping serviceUSPS First Class PackageLeave feedbackContact sellerReturn itemReport delivery issue
Hope this helps Lisa. It was $24.00.

Arepo24

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Lisa, I did answer your email. I swapped colors with my granddaughter. I had brown but she had light brown and that is A better color for me. Sorry. If I find any brown I’ll let you know.

Save    
Lisa R

Thanks Poivre - I'll look. I assume this is on Ebay

Save    
Lisa R

Charlotte - I must have missed your reply. It's OK....at least your granddaughter will get to use it. I use light brown but was willing to try the brown. I just wish Revlon would bring it back so we wouldn't have to go through this!

Save    
poivre

Lisa:

It won't be back on Ebay until she receives it back in the mail and we will be taking it to the PO first thing tomorrow. So give it the weekend at least.

And good luck. (It is a beautiful pencil!)

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Lisa, I wish they would at least bring back the refills. Once I use the vial I have, there will be no more for me unless I spot some online but even that is slim. I saw some gray a few months back but it really wouldn’t have been right for me. I’ll still be looking for all of us. :))

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Poivre and Lisa, how about this one. It’s dark brown but it could maybe work for one of you. She’s got more than one pkg.

Save    
poivre

I definitely need either charcoal or black no brown. But thanks.

:-)

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Dark brown wouldn’t work either?

Save    
Lisa R

Poivre - Thanks for the heads up.

Charlotte - dark brown really won't work for me. Brown was going to be a stretch but I was willing to take the chance. Thank you though.

Save    
NINA RODRIGUEZ

Hi Charlotte I am intetested in the dark brown if still available. I am confused as to who or how I can get it. Can you please help me and let me know how much? Thanks a million.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Nina, here is the ad on Ebay. Go to EBay and type in this title that she has and it will come up just like this pick. Good luck !! Let me know if I can help you more.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Hi Nina, were you able to find the ad?

Save    
poivre

What ad? Was there someone selling lead refills for Revlon mechanical pencils in black?

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

It was brown, Poivre. I’m still looking for your black.

Save    
NINA RODRIGUEZ

Hi Charlotte. So nice of you to answer so quickly. It is 1:15 AM here in Florida. I just saw your message. In the morning i will follow your instruction and will let you know. Thanks a million for your help. Sleep tight.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Hi Nina, I am in Florida also so let me know what you find out about the brown Refill.

1 Like Save    
NINA RODRIGUEZ

Charlotte

Save    
NINA RODRIGUEZ

am unable find . trying communicate with . Thanks.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

All ads on Ebay are gone. Must have sold. will continue to look for you.

Save    
poivre

Thanks and enjoy.

Save    
Charlotte Hanks

Poivre, thank you again for the pencil. My lead is about shot so I’m looking for more brown but I think it’s going to be old stock if I do find some.

Save