SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plumbly22

Daughter battling acne on forehead and back

plumbly22
16 years ago

My 15 you daughter is battling acne on her back and forehead... we've been to the dr and the dermotoligst... but the products they've had her use don't seem to be touching what's going on. Dr (first try before dermotologist) had her try free & clear products... and cetophil products for cleaning... didn't begin to touch it...

Dermotologist gave her a prescription for tretinion ointment/cream (two different strengths), again neither of which seems to do anything... I an loath to put her on the pill to help this out (and so is she) due to the weight gain she could expect with that...

Any ideas???

FWIW... I have a supposed 'friend'(neighbor) who wants to sell me Abronne stuff to help... I'm NOT excited about trying this... I'm not willing to spend $60+ dollars on an OTC thing when no one but this multi-tierd marketing rep is telling me how wonderful the product is... she obviously has a vested interest in me trying the product... I'm guessing about a $30-40 interest...

PLEASE HELP... my daughter is getting frantic!

Also... as an fyi... our laundry is all done in 'green' detergents with extra rinses, so there should NOT be detergent residue on her wash cloths/towels/clothes contributing to this... and... the rest of her face if FINE... it's just the forehead and back...

oh yes... we also switched shampoos and conditioners several times thinking maybe it was residue from those??? She also now takes care of her hair in the shower and then her face and back, so any products from the hair should be cleaned off the forehead and back straight away...

Nothing seems to be helping... we're open for most any idea... as long as we get more than one person supporting it! (shot at that arbonne lady down the street)

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative General Contractors