SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trixylarue_gw

Anyone have a GE Cafe range that can help me get measurement?

trixylarue
11 years ago

Hello - I just bought a GE Cafe duel fuel range today and I realized I may have an issue with getting it to fit where it needs to be. According to the specs it is 30 inches wide. I just realized my existing Whirlpool range is slightly less than 30 inches - about 29.75. The issue I have is I had granite counter tops installed a few months ago and they measured them to come right up against the existing range, not the opening between the cabinets. The granite overhangs the opening so it is tight up against the range. I am trying to get an exact measurement of the width of the GE range. Is it exactly 30 inches or is it also a little less than 30? The store I bought it at is closed until Monday. No other store in my area has the Cafe line on the floor. I measured a GE Adora and it was slightly less than 30 and I am hoping the Cafe is the same. Otherwise I am in trouble as the opening between the granite is not a full 30 inches. Bummer. Thanks in advance to anyone who has a Cafe and can measure the width for me.

FYI - I really wanted a higher end range but I was told can't do it with a microwave above. Double bummer.

Comment (1)