SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dianawv

bluestar grills vs the new Capital's grills

dianawv
17 years ago

I need a new range and have narrowed my selection down to a bluestar (until I saw the new capitals) I figured on a 36 inch bluestar with a grill, even though I will have to take out a cabinet to accommodate it, since I really like the thought of a grill, and they don't make a 30" model with that option. Great...and now I see the new capital has a 30 inch range with a grill option- I also see the price 5,199 from US appliance- Yikes! Okay, okay, I know it has a rotisserie and other neat features but what caught my attention was they claim the grill is infra-red? I assume this is like the broiler? What is the Bluestar's grill? And do you Bluestar owners find the grill a bear to clean? (I am no where I can see either model)

Do you think the Capital new grill would be easier to clean? I am just wondering if I should hold out to see more about the capital once it is available or just go order a bluestar. My current range is limping along and I really am itching to get something decent. And my husband is about ready to kill me if I don't just make up my mind, but when they are all so expensive, I don't want to make a poor choice I will regret. Thanks in advance for your replies!

Diana

Comments (15)