SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kylekangaroo

noisy neighbors--please help!!!!!

kylekangaroo
15 years ago

Ok, here is my situation, I really need some advice and HELP!

I live on the third floor and the people below me are constantly making noise. These people are in there late 30's, use drugs, but most of all make noise and music all the time, especially when Im trying to sleep. They dont work, so they dont care. They walk in and out of there apartment all night, and I live in an old building, so its loud, you can hear everything. They have there drum they play with there techno music all night long when Im trying to sleep because I have to work, unlike them! Here is what I have tried to do to solve the problem:

-Contacted the manager, who says he is going to evict them, but never does anything about actually following through with it. I call him almost everyday complaining to him so he understands my problem. he has spoken with them, but nothing has changed. He says its complicated and that "The Process" whatever that is takes two months...He says call the police...which is what I have been doing.

-The police have come to the apartment about four times and nothing has changed, so I guess they dont listen to that either. The police told me that the manager/owner is the one that needs to take care of this problem.

So I am stuck with what to do...PLEASE HELP! I am in desperate need of sleep. I am a 21 year old and I just cant believe how selfish and rude people can be :(

Comments (7)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor