SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shelat69

Management Problems

shelat69
16 years ago

I moved into this apartment last year. After I moved in I realised the appartment has roaches and mice. I complained to the management. After three months they got reed of the mice problem but still had roaches. I repeatedly complained to the management but no results. I complained to City Officials. They adviced me to kill the roaches as I see them and to keep the place clean which I already do. But nothing else. I bought roach hotels and cut the money from the rent. Mean while it was time for the lease renewal. I did not want to move as I am planing to buy my own place this fall. I work weekdays 8 to 6. Called the manager on weekdays and agreed to the new rent. Went to the office three times in the weekend but lease was not ready. Talked to manager on weekdays but no lease papers she told me to come in weekend. I signed the lease but they would not give me a copy of the renewal papers. When I insisted they say they will tear off the lease papers and charge me month to month. I recorded that conversation. What can I do? What are my rights?

Here is a link that might be useful: Roaches

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living