SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
freedee_gw

I can't figure out how to use Gag combi steam oven.

freedee
16 years ago

Perhaps there's something wrong with my oven. Somehow, I think it might be that I don't understand the directions. I've tried to call the company but, the person who answers questions is reading the manual just like I am. They haven't used the oven.

Here's the problem: when I first try to use it accorking to the directions, it works fine, for a while. When I change settings, it doesn't seem to respond to my input. I can't control it. I can't be sure it will work. I make sure not to depend on it when I have company. I dreamed about having one of these for so long. What a disapointment.

Part of my problem is that the appliance dealer that I bought all my other appliances from was not a Gag dealer. I insisted that I wanted to buy all my appliances from him. He did me a favor and got one from an other retailer. I would bother him, but he really doesn't know this machine, it would be a waste of time.

If someone who has really cooked with one of these could walk me through this, I would be eternally greatful.

Comments (17)