SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mcalcagno_gw

Our neighbors hate us because my wife is a noise complainer

mcalcagno
16 years ago

I'm not sure why certain things bother my wife so much, but I can tell apartment living is not for her. We have been in apartments since 2003. We are in our 20's, but she acts like the old lady all of the time. We have lived in 3 different apartments and last year were transfered for free to a new apartment because my wife kept have conflicts with our neighbors over noise. Of course now we are viewed as the trouble tenants because of all of my wife's complaints.

Yesterday she got tired of our downstairs neighbors music so she went down and asked her to turn it down. Today on my drive home she calls me saying they called the cops on her for "threatening" our neighbor yesterday, so when I got home the neighbor stopped me to chat about it. turns out it was my wife who called the cops on her today for noise, but tried to cover it up by lying to me. I checked the cell phone usage adn sure enough she called the cops!

So I just had to go down and apologize #1 for my wife's behavior and #2 for calling him a liar and saying they called the cops on my wife.

The rental office already hates us because of all of her complaints and now im scared we will be evicted.

I confronted my wife and told her the lies need to stop and she needs to get over this constant complaining stuff. She's now not talking to me, embarrassed I called her out on it.

Sorry, just had to vent from the other side

Comments (13)

Sponsored