SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
sadielady_gw

NEW: New Year Seed Swap

sadielady
17 years ago

This is a perfect opportunity to get the New Year started. Some people like myself start seeds inside. This will be a perfect time to start a new garden. This is how it will start. I will start the box off with seeds you take out what you want and replace them with some of yours. There will be a list of names and addy in the box when you refill the box send it to the next person.. Sounds fun it is hope you all join

sadielady

Comments (100)

• neonposey
    17 years ago

sadielady: can you post where the robin is heading to? I don't go to my PO Box every day and like to know when to expect things so I can be watching for them.

Thanx!

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I have found the box and she is going to send it out again. I am also starting another box and please post when you get it
    I have been sick with this flu and now walking pnemonia so I have to stay in and sort the seeds
    thanks
    sadielady

• Related Discussions

NEW: New 2011 New Years Day Fresh Seed Swap

Q

Comments (84)
    Seeds were waiting when I got home. I great selection and a couple things that I have been really really wanting. Thanks to all who sent seeds and especially to Willy for doing such a great job, AGAIN. BB
    ...See More

NEW: 2015 New Years Everything Goes Seed Swap

Q

Comments (30)
    Here is my Rate and Review of godsgarden9 Fall Spectacular 2014 Lots of common mixes and unknowns. Packs labeled saffron that were actually safflowers, that you can get as bird food. Grapefruit and pomegranate seeds? Come on now! The bubble mailer I received wasn't nearly as fat as the one I sent. That was disappointing. There were some interesting packs of seed but not enough to bring me back to another one of Willy's Swaps. Be weary of this one, it looks like he has an ebay seed store too. Other interesting reviews of Willy http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/brug/msg0808224027170.html There is also a review of Willy using his name 7servant7 on DG, but I can't include that link here. Makes you wonder how many other names he's using to pedal YOUR seeds. Don't think he's going to send you what he's selling in his store either. Here's Willy's rate and review address. http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/raterev/msg1119182330922.html?18 Here is a link that might be useful: Willy's ebay store
    ...See More

NEW: New Years Swap 2014

Q

Comments (83)
    My ultra-fab package of seeds arrived a couple days ago. Sorry I haven't posted till now, but, well,...again, we're dealing with various familial/medical issues that are kind of distracting at times. Anyway,...thanks uber muchly, Willy, and everyone else for another absolutely delightful seed swap! Such a wonderful variety of generously contributed seeds! I promise I will post glowing "Rate & Review Exchanges" ratings for whoever I can;...just not this evening. I have a dang dirty cold (taking Zicam, though) and it's late, and I'm tired. - "Willy, thanks again! You're aces, bud!" :)
    ...See More

NEW: *2005* spectacular Fresh Start New Year Swap*

Q

Comments (36)
    I just wanted to let everyone that has signed up to please send your seeds in.. If you still want in you have til the end of the month to contact me.. for those that have sent their seed packets in.. I will be preparing them to send back to you this next week.. enjoy.. and hopefully all those that want to participate in the next swap, please sign on to the All you Can Eat Buffet Swap-2005. Thank you for all of your participation- Willy-godsgarden9.
    ...See More
  • sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Here it comes again and tennesee cat you will get it and please email me and post when you get it.. I hope that everyone is surviving the bad weather
    sadielady

• tenessee_cat
    17 years ago

Hey, I'm tenessee cat and I'm not even in this swap. Sadielady, why would you be mailing it to me?

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

Sadie Lady

Received the round robin today and it will go out tomorrow
    Took out 3 packages and added 18

Next on list is Sue (Bloomingbirdie) in Mi

Thanks Karen

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

thank you very much for posting please keep up the good work sadielady

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Please let me know when you recieve it and who u sent it too
    thanks
    sadielady

• shimla
    17 years ago

Sadielady - Bloomingbirdie is watching for the bird - it has not touched down yet. She said she would be able to post the mailing order for us so we know where it's heading :).

Stay tuned everyone...

• skohler
    17 years ago

well I have emailed sadie & also rainbow to let them know that the robin has not yet showed up .
    it would have been nice if there had been a list of names to where the box was headed .
    I hope there is a list in the box ,if it arrives .
    when & if it dose show up you can bet I will post & there will be a conf # to be sure it reaches its next stop safly :))

sue

• RainbowLake
    17 years ago

Sorry Bloomingbird
    I mailed the robin the same day that I posted. I didn't put a confirmation number on it because it was just a padded envelope and didn't have a confirmation number
    on it when I received it. It does have sadie's return address on it and yours of course so hopefully it will show up at one place or the other.

Karen

• shimla
    17 years ago

Karen - Sue sent me an email today saying that she did receive the envelope. She is getting a new computer so I'm not sure if she'll be able to post tonight or not.

• skohler
    17 years ago

well I recoeved the robin today will get it back in the mail tomorrow it will be going to claud just hope he gets it for there is no last name on this addy .

but i have a conf # so I will know if it arrives there ok .

my mail is messed up right now i can recieve but cannot send. & I will be gone till friday late afternoon.
    conf # 0304 1560 0005 8052 9523

will be in the mail tomorrow .
    thanks for the robin . oh took out 7 put in 18 & i listed
    aLL THAT WAS IN & WHAT I TOOK & WHAT i PUT BACK IN .
    ANYONE WANTING A LIST OF THE NAMES CAN EMAIL ME & i WILL SEND YOU THE LIST ON SATURDAY.
    SUE

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

where oh where is the round robin?? is it lost?
    please let us know

• claudia_1078
    17 years ago

The robin arrived Saturday and will leave today, Monday Feb. 7th, for Gaylord to Ordella.
    I took out 10 seedpackets and put in 29.
    I will post the conf. no. as soon as I know.
    Ordella be on the look out
    Claudia

• skohler
    17 years ago

just wanted you all to know that if you would spend that extra little 35-45 cent's for the conf # it will be like an insurance that the person will recieve the package much sooner even going reg mail.

& cannot get lost or shouldnt anyway :)))

good luck all & happy gardening

sue

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

thank you very much for posting andf i am hoping that it will reach everyone Ordella please post when you get it thanks I will keep everyone posted on where it is
    thanks

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Where oh where is the robin???? Havent heard from anyone yet please let us know thanks

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I am sending out another round of robin seeds please make sure that you post when you get them and let me know
    thanks
    this time I am starting on the other end of the country and we will see what happens
    sadielady

• shimla
    17 years ago

I would like to pass on the second mailing. Please take my name off the list. I'm not able to keep track of it without having an order of gardenweb names to follow. It's too confusing for me. Thank you anyway and best of luck! Marie

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

will the person that has the round robin please post other people are waiting on it thanks

• skohler
    17 years ago

saddie I really dont want ot be in the next one eighter
    please take my name off for the next list .
    thank you
    sue

• neonposey
    17 years ago

is this robin dead?

• Kayems
    17 years ago

I Recieved the New Year Seed Swap Robin Yesterday. I was not sure which one it was because all it said inside was Round Robin. I Just know it came from D. Morey so I hope for sure its this Robin since I'm posting here. It came with 97 packs I took out 18 and put in 26 so now it has 105 packs. Monday I plan to mail the Robin to R. Hix in lafayette,TN. I will post the confirmation # as soon as I mail it.Please let me know if there is any changes.
    Sadielady Thanks for the Great Robin I found several things I wanted.Thanks Kayems

• Koppasetic
    17 years ago

Kayems,

Would it be possible for you to post a list of the remaining people left in this robin and the order they should receive it? Even though postage isn't much, I still need to be able to plan for it and it helps if I have an idea when the robin might land here. I, and I'm sure others would appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Melanie

• Kayems
    17 years ago

Here is the list But I want say the Full names. Just First and initial, city and state.
    R.Hix In LaFayette,Tn Next
    Suzie B in King, NC
    Cathy S.- EllabBella,La
    Maryanne C.-Jenkintown,Pa
    Darlene R.-knoxville,TN
    Dianna H.-Columbia,SC
    Sue B.-Dayton,OH
    lisa M.-Negley,OH
    Dusty M.-Pompey,NC
    Suzanne O'R-Ft. Worth Beach,Fl
    Sandra E.-Invernesss,FL
    Rebecca W.- El Portal,FL
    Cindy H.-Molino,FL
    Tammie T.-Greenwood,MS
    Sharyl T.-Marion,OH
    Claudia F.-St.Paul,MN
    D. Treptow-Tulsa,OK

The Postage is running almost $4.oo when it arrive here.I'll post confirmation # tommorow.Thanks kayems

• neonposey
    17 years ago

Kayems, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

this does make things so much easier. :)

Oh Goody! I'm after Hix!

• Kayems
    17 years ago

Here's the Confirmation # 0304 1560 0007 3935 4037. The Postal lady said it would probley be dilivered in about 2- 3 days. The cost to ship the Bubble was $4.30 with confirmation. I hope everyone enjoys.Thanks Kayems

• Koppasetic
    17 years ago

Well I guess I don't need to plan for shipping. Sadie, Why wasn't I included in this Robin? I was the second one to sign up. I assume I wasn't included in the second round either. What a disappointment.

Melanie

• neonposey
    17 years ago

Sadie: I don't want to hijack your robin, but if you like I can send to Koppasetic to get her in the list. Just let me know if its OK and I can get Melanie to send me her addie.

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Melanie
    I am so sorry it was on the first list and I dont know where that one is you will be getting it soon. I mailed out another package saturday so it should be coming around again
    thanks and I am sorry for the mix up
    sadielady

• tennessee_countrycut
    17 years ago

OK i got 2 robins here the second round got to me first.
    I just got the first one today.
    I need to know if both go to the next person on the first list because the second didn't have the list marked as to whom it should go to next.
    Do i send it to the first one on the list?
    sorry for the hold up.

• tennessee_countrycut
    17 years ago

OK i got the second round 2 day's ago and i got the first round yesterday.
    I am not going to take anything out and am going to send them both to the next on the list.
    I didn't think 2 Day's would be too long to keep it but i guess i was wrong.
    It will go out in the mail today.
    I will post the confirmation number this evening.

• tennessee_countrycut
    17 years ago

I forgot to come back and put the confirmation number
    sorry about that 0303 1910 0001 666 6286 first round.
    second round 0303 1910 0001 6666 6255

• neonposey
    17 years ago

The birdie arrived in NC this morning. Thanx Tennessee_CountryCut!

Im assuming its the first birdie because its a very fat package and marked as SadieLady's New year Round Robin. I'm guessing birdie 2 will be here tomorrow or the next day. I'll need a day or 2 to go thru them but will post when I send it out with confirmation number and a heads up to who its going to.

Sadie: Do you want me to split the birdies up and send Birdie #2 to the last on the list so they can have a different flight path?

Happy Gardening!

• neonposey
    17 years ago

No sign yet of the second birdy. I'm going to ship the first one out tomorrow and will post where its going and the confirmation number.

• neonposey
    17 years ago

Looks like the 2nd robin went to Benton, AZ.

You entered 0303 1910 0001 6666 6255

Your item was delivered at 11:49 am on March 07, 2005 in BENTON, AR 72015.

Here is what happened earlier:
    ACCEPTANCE, March 05, 2005, 9:13 am, LAFAYETTE, TN 37083

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Tahnk you all for particapting in this and I guess the birdie is getting fatter as he flyes around so where is it now?
    sadielady

• neonposey
    17 years ago

After a nice rest and refueling the birdie was mailed to Koppasetic because she was omitted from the flight plan earlier. I offered to work her in. I received it with 105 packs, picked 16 and replaced with 21 for a total of 110. Its a nice, fat bird with a good variety.

Unfortunately at the moment I can't find my delivery confirmation number but I will search my car and post it when i find it. It was sent priority mail so should arrive in a few days.

No word from Birdie #2.

Thanks and it was fun! Many Blooms to all!

• neonposey
    17 years ago

FOUND IT! Here's the confirmation number:

0304 1560 0001 5204 5017

Happy Weekend. :)

• Koppasetic
    17 years ago

Thank you so much NeonPosey for working me back into the Robin, it was very thoughtful.

I will post as soon as she gets here.

Melanie

• Koppasetic
    17 years ago

You entered 0304 1560 0001 5204 5017

Your item was processed and left our DENVER, CO facility on March 12, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Looks like she should arrive at my house today. I'm anxious to she what she brings!

Thanks again NeonPosey for sneaking me in.

Melanie

• Koppasetic
    17 years ago

She showed up yesterday but I got to the post office 10 minutes too late tonight to get her in the mail. I will send her onto Cathy in LA tomorrow.

Melanie

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I am so glad that the robin is back in flight I havent heard from the lady in arkansas I will email her
    thanks

• Koppasetic
    17 years ago

Cathy, you should see the robin on Saturday. I mailed her off today (sorry I'm a couple days late!)

The conformation number is 0304 1560 0007 7487 6198

Thanks for including me in this robin, there were lots of nice flower and vegi seeds to choose from.

Melanie

• cathys1951
    17 years ago

Yes the Robin has arrived, although it was sent to La, the PO changed the address to Georgia....Just a typo, I guess. I have looked through the bag and will have Sunday to swap out my seeds and the bag will be in the mail on Monday.
    What fun to find all the goodies
    Will post confirmation on Mon evening.
    cathys1951

• Koppasetic
    17 years ago

Cathy,

Sorry for the typo! I'm glad it arrived anyway!

Melanie

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I am so glad that the robin keeps flying and he is hoping that it will bring sunshine with all the seeds that you are planting. Keep us posted
    sadielady

• cathys1951
    17 years ago

Sent the pkg off yesterday to Jenkinstown Pa
    Conf # is 0304037000011870477.

Sorry I was late getting it out, spent the last two day
    at the Dr's.

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I hope that everyone had a GREAT EASTER Hope the Robin made a safe landing let us know
    sadielady

• sadielady
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The robin is at a stop some of you have signed up and due to the problems it got back on flight. Some people are upset with it and wrote me a email about it. The names were posted and it was flying good!! It has just taken a long time to get started. I am sorry that some of u are are upset.Please let me know
    thanks
    sadielady