SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingfox

NEW: Seeds-N-Stitches Swap for January 2011

quiltingfox
13 years ago

Hope everyone is having a Peaceful New Year! I will be your hostess for the January swap. We will be making cloth bookmarks. Each person will make 1 bookmark to mail to 1 swap partner. This will be a fun, quick, and inexpensive project. Everyone needs to be signed up for this swap by January 7, 2011.

Here is a pic of the cloth bookmarks we will be making:

{{gwi:1310879}}

I will be providing bookmark instructions, a plastic bookmark pattern template, and the bonding material that you will need. I will be providing these supplies to everyone participating. So if you have not yet received these supplies please email me your snail mail address by January 7, 2011. In the email you send me please put "January Seeds-N-Stitches Swap" in the subject line. I will have all these supplies mailed by January 10th.

Additional supplies you will need for this swap are:

- a small, decorative, printed piece of fabric (less than a fabric quarter)

- decorative stitching on the bookmarks is optional (the bonding material we will be using

will not gum up your hand needles or machine needles)

- a small, plain, white envelope to mail the bookmark to your swap partner in (cards are

optional)

- 1 44-cent postage stamp to use when mailing to your swap partner (the bookmarks are

light weight so you will only need 1 stamp)

- no seeds are required

January 10th I will post a list of swap partners.

January 19th you should have your bookmark made and mailed to your swap partner.

If you want to mail your bookmark before or on January 19th that is fine. When you receive your bookmark please post here and let us know and if you can please post a pic of your bookmark.

Again sign up here by January 7th if you would like to participate. Hope everyone enjoys this swap. If you have any questions please let me know by posting here or by emailing me.

Best to you and Happy New Year!!,

Sandra aka quiltingfox

Comments (85)