SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dan_the_mailman

NEW: Catalogs, catalogs, catalogs... A New 'Swap'

dan_the_mailman
14 years ago

It's THAT time of year again, and no, I don't mean anything to do with the holidays. I mean that it's time to start perusing and choosing amongst the seed catalogs, dreaming and planning the PERFECT garden for 2010! And so, I've had an idea for what may turn out to be the easiest "swap" we've ever had! LOL! No deadlines, no sign-ups, no visits to the local post office to mail out a box or two, and no delivery confirmation numbers. What I thought we could do is post a listing of our favorite catalogs, and why we like them. Then, read the lists other people have posted, go to the website, and request a catalog. How easy could that be?

For example... My favorite seed companies are Burpee, Thompson & Morgan, and Jungs. I like Burpee because of their quality of service, the viability of their seeds, and the great illustrations in their catalog. The same goes for Thompson & Morgan. As for Jungs, I like to get my fruit trees and vines from them because I know they're going to coming from good stock.

The websites for my faves are...

www.burpee.com

www.tmseeds.com

www.jungseed.com

Now, if you'd like to try one, or all three of these companies, you can go to their website and either order online, or request a catalog from them.

And, that's all there is to this swap, which leads me to my next question, what seed catalogs do you prefer???

Peace.

-Dan

Comments (49)