SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mgood4u

Can anyone answer this question?

mgood4u
18 years ago

I am posting this for a fellow Gwer way up north in Canada who is having a problem after starting his RR. I can't answer this one! Anyone veterens know the answer? Here's the question:

I have set it up already and I think I have misunderstood something. I am supposed to have mailed out the Robin yesterday but am pretty sure something is wrong with it.

I set it up that I send five seed packets to person #1, they choose whatever they want out of it and replace it and ADD five more packets and so on ... until it gets back to me. Now I think what is clueing me in to the fact that I messed up is that the package will be getting increasingly heavier and each person will have to pay additionally more postage.

PLUS with me being at the END of the Robin round, I will be the one to end up with a WHOLE LOTTA SEEDS!!! Person #1 will only have had a selection from the five seed packets, person #2 will have selection from 10

packets... and it continues in increases of five packets each time. THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD INTENDED!!! HELP!!!!

I am now under the impression that everyone was supposed to send ME five packets, then I add my five and then I send out the 45 seed packets to person #1. Is that the NORMAL way to do a Round Robin?Another idea I have is that due to the time constraints caused by me messing this up, maybe I could just volunteer about 10 to 20 seed packets from my collection and send it on to person #1 TODAY to get things

started. Then they could select what they want from my collection and replace

with an equal number of packets from their collection and then on to the next person. This seems to be the most logical way to solve my problem. What do YOU think?

Comments (2)