SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ninapearl_gw

it's been a while :)

Ninapearl
15 years ago

well, it's been a VERY long while since i've posted. i've been reading and following as much as time permits.

i hope some will remember me. :) it's been a rough couple of years. lost my sweetie to kidney cancer on 11/30 of last year, almost 6 months. i am just now getting back to what my "normal" will be.

we (i say "we" because i know gary is and always will be with me in spirit) have fledged 3 nests of bluebirds, one at our house and 2 nestings at gary's brother's house down the lane.

mom and dad are bringing their fledglings to the mealworm feeder on the deck and she is in the process of building her second nest in the box just off our deck out back.

we are so covered up in orchard and baltimore orioles and indigo buntings and rose breasted grosbeaks and, and, and...you name it, we have it! i am going through 50# of sunflower seed in less than 2 weeks, grape jelly almost by the gallon and am ordering mealworms 10,000 at a pop!

hope everyone is having a nice summer. today is hot, well, if you call 80 "hot". it is to me!

time for me to go catch up on what i've been missing!

nina :)

Comments (14)