Welcome to the 2015 Everything Goes New Years Fresh Seed Swap
Details for Swap
1) Everyone is welcome to participate if you have 5 packets to send in or if you have 300 packets to send in you are all welcome to participate, its a lot of fun.
2) You have plenty of time to gather seeds and send them in, they are not due in until February 8th, if you need a little more time, this is fine.
3) Please send a return mailing label and enough postage to return your new fresh seeds back to you, or if you want to just insert a new envelope with postage this is fine.
4) Seed packet amounts, these are minimal guidelines, you can put as many seeds in a packet as you would like, if the seeds are tiny, 100+ seeds, small 50+, Medium 25+, Large 10+. Please make a list of what you send in, this will assist me so you will receive all different ones in return.
5) You will receive at least as many packets of seed that you send in unless, you have plenty and want to donate some to newbies.
6) I will try to reward those that send in rarer, exotic, and named varieties when possible, Please send no more than 10 of the same variety.
7) Please email me with your address to email@example.com, if you post on garden web and it doesn't leave your email address.
8) This is to be fun, and you should receive a lot of new varieties that you don't have, and it is mostly dependent on you , if you send lots of the more common varieties you will get similar in return.. So sign up today, and enjoy with all the fun, sharing and enjoying seeds from all over the country.
9) You can list your preferences, flowers, vegetables, mixed, or such, thanks
Please Mail to 1012 Monroe Street Gretna, LA. 70053 ***********************
Dont worry if you dont hear back from me via email, please just follow the directions and send your seed packets in as soon to the deadline as possible.