SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever

UPDATE: Secret Santa Seed Swap 2009 Second thread

flwrs4ever
14 years ago

1. This will be a wish list swap, please post your TOP 25 wishes , here on the SS thread..( also make sure your

want list is up to date, incase Santa wants to take a Peek !)

***WISH LIST....can be flowers, herbs, or edibles. This is a SEED SWAP ( although Santa may find it in their heart to mail plants, bulbs)

2. Posting a wish list, signs you up to particapate in this swap...deadline to post wishlists will be November 27th.

3. All seeds need to be mailed out From Dec 1 to the 5th ( so santa has time to get to all his other commitments for the season)

***PLEASE work on your seeds as the wish lists are posted, so you are ready to mail before DEC 5th !!

4. PLEASE send your mailing address to me ASAP ! WITH your screen name Like this... ( DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS ON THE FORUM !!)

Flwrs4ever

Santa Claus

100 Snow Lane

North Pole 00000

( I Will not track down people for their screen name this year...I dealt with 5,000 emails last Season, help me out please !! )

5. SEEDS will be mailed from Dec 1 to the 5th. PLEASE include a Christmas card . How you mail , is to your discression. We mostly mailed inside envies with bubble wrap last season...and bubble envies for mulitple seed packs. Remember to mail the best way you can ! This is all about GIVING in the SPIRIT of the Holidays !

6. PLEASE, send me a list of WHOM you are mailing to...I just need a list of screen names ( NOT, what you are mailing ) , to make sure everyone will be happily surprised. I will need your list by DEC 1st ..so start packin your seeds !! ( This will allow me time to ask a few elves for help , making sure wishes come true ! )

***HOW many you mail to will be kept confidential, it isnt about HOW MANY, it is about the SPIRIT, and the fact that you shared some HOLIDAY CHEER with another !!

7. This is a "secret" swap...but PLEASE put ur return address on the envie..and screen name, so everyone can be thanked :) The secret is to be, until they receive their card !

8. Homemade cards were the best last season...but send store bought, or homemade !! I loved the ones the kids made :)

9. YES10. You MUST come to the forum and thank those that mailed cards to you !!!!!!!! Please be thankful and gracious to those that take the time to mail !

ALL, ARE WELCOME TO JOIN....THIS SWAP IS ABOUT THE SPIRIT OF "GIVING"...YOU MAY MAIL AS MANY, OR AS LITTLE AS YOU ARE ABLE . THIS IS A WONDERFUL WAY TO SHARE IN THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLIDAYS AND BRING SOME CHEER TO OTHERS !! YOU CAN CHOOSE TO MAIL ONE CARD, OR 100...IT IS YOUR CHOICE !! SOOO, POST YOUR WISH LISTS, AND ALLOW SOME HOLIDAY SPIRIT INTO YOUR LIFE THIS SEASON !!!!

THERE WILL BE GAMES, AND PRIZES !!!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE KEEP CHECKIN THE FORUM !

COME ON....JOIN THE FUN !!! Let's all enjoy the season together !! HO! HO! HO!

Last year NO ONE got less then 5 cards mailed to them..we had 146 Elves, and 1987 cards mailed !

***PLEASE note, I changed my email account info for this swap..to better help me keep track of info !! flwrs4ever@yahoo.com ( old email is still active )

PLEASE NOTE ** You must be a member in good standing**

and, If you are a NEW member...JUST a wish list is needed to join !

** To those already sending me a list of WHOM your mailing to...If you plan to add on, PLEASE keep track of your info and send it to me like this.

Who I reported already..

santa

elves

mrs claus

Who I am adding...

Comet

Vixen

***PLEASE read ALL notes BEFORE posting questions, thanks !

Comments (150)