SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dan_the_mailman

NEW: December 2011 Seeds-n-Stitches Secret Santa Swap

dan_the_mailman
12 years ago

HELLO EVERYONE, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

For December, we're going to be "singing" Christmas carols and playing Santa! There won't be any actual singing involved, so you can all relax in the knowledge you won't be hearing me and my wandering pitch...lol! What we'll be doing is this...

First, send me an e-mail with your 3 favorite Christmas carols. I'll be picking one to represent you when it comes time for us all to choose who to send our gifts to.

Second, get ready to send something to your partner. You will need to send a Christmas card, something to do with sewing, and something to do with gardening. You can send it all in one box, or spread it out over December so your partner gets multiple envelopes/boxes. That's all up to you, after all, YOU ARE SANTA...LOL!!!

Here are some dates to remember...

November 25th (otherwise known as Black Friday): Last day to sign up.

November 26th: Begin choosing partners on a first come, first served basis. As the host, I'll choose last. I'll post partners as soon as everyone has chosen their partner.

Once all the partners have been chosen, get those addresses and begin making merry! Try to have everything sent out in time so it'll get to your partner by Christmas.

Remember, you may send everything in one package, or you can use multiple packages/envelopes. It's all up to you.

If you have any questions, just let me know, okay?

-Dan

Comments (86)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm