last modified: 9 years ago

I forgot to wish everyone in my original post a safe and Happy Holiday~
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

Deb/IL.

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Great to hear your wonderful packages arrived!!!
    4 more gals yet to receive:
    Cassiet
    gardeningmomof3 (package mailed 12/17/05)
    bojo96
    amybabyboy3

Still 4 more shipping days left. Hopefully your packages will arrive in time for Christmas.

I've mailed the girls just to check. WIll update again later this evening.

Saty warm ladies,
    Tina

• Related Discussions

Secret Santa update to the update

Q

Comments (36)
    Got the second part of my SS gift from Audrey today. First, Audrey I hope you are feeling better each day. Thank you so much for such a generous gift! Audrey sent a beautiful, wrapped box with a lovely card. Inside, 2 paint pens, a Copper Garden Marker engraving kit, musical ornament that plays 70's music (What's Going On, American Pie, Stayin Alive, Old Time Rock and Roll, We Are Family -- anybody want to dance with me, lol!), and of course, the brugmansia 'Honeymoon' from Country Garden that I received on 12/11 but didn't know who my SS person was at that time. I will definitely use the paint pens and the plant markers, and tomorrow, I am taking the musical ornament to my daughter's. I know my grandkids are going to enjoy it as we all clown around by dancing to the music! Thanks again Audrey, and be well.
    ...See More

UPDATE: Secret Santa Seed Swap (7th annual) second post

Q

Comments (150)
    Clipclop your in my thoughts and prayers !! Here is who I am waiting to hear from .... audrey brandyyoho gmom2-6boys grdngramma ishareflowers leann2800 micyrey msirie pinkiris sinbadsmom smitties stefaniechamo susieQsie If you sent to me, and I mistakenly put you on the list, please just send me an email. Also if your a newbie with NO seeds, just let me know that also...otherwise PLEASE send me a list of screen names that your mailing to...ASAP !! I will begin passing around the Elf list tonight, it does take time, and I will update here :) Thanks SOOO much for ALL of you being SOO generous !!!
    ...See More

UPDATE: secret santa 5th year thank you's and games, # 2

Q

Comments (150)
    More cards ! Its been cloudy, rainy, windy and very gloomy here but whats inside my mailbox every evening to greet me is like warm sunshine to the soul ! Thank you to: Amanda/Neohippie for Alyx Little Sun tomato seeds ( gotta look this one up ! Mrs Burns Lemon Basil ... love this one !Emerald Giant Bell pepper ! thank you to RuthZ for Jimmy Nardello pepper ... been wanting to grow this one bad !Parris Island Cos romaine lettuce and Italian Cameo basil ! love it ! thank you to Paula/Paulan70 for Cherry Brandy Rudbeckia ! I just love them and will be wintersowing these ! thank you Jamie/Momsgardens sent Black Beauty zucchini ( one of my top fave squash )Red whirligig zinnia, Vorlon tomato and sweet banana pepper, can't wait till spring ! Thank you also to Jim and Tanya ( jimryder ) who sent lovely packages of Sweet 100 cherry tomato( I grow this one every year ), dark maroon scabiosa, Boothby's blonde, Marketmore and white wonder cucumber,yum ! thank you Mandy / L1oness , she sent me Hahm's Gelbe tomato seeds ! have never grown this one , looking forward to trying a new tomato ! Thank you Margo / Smitties for the Ornamental Kale - very much want to start this from seed ! and Sweet Genovese Basil ! Thank you Diana for the lovely lettuces -Buttercrunch, Bibb, Cherry tomato and dark green Zucchini ! Will have wonderful salads with these !And Thank you to Debby1 for the Smokey fennel and Daylily seeds ! I have had great luck with daylilies the past few years ! Can't wait to statt these ! this has been a wonderful few weeks, finding these wonderful cards and seeds in my mailbox is so much fun and makes the holidays extra special, I am enjoying seeing that the cards and seeds I have sent out are starting to reach their destination ! love it !!! Merry Christmas to you all and especially Santa Kym ! without you we would not have this most wonderful swap ! Iris xoxox
    ...See More

UPDATE: Secret Santa Thread 4 Thank You's

Q

Comments (150)
    nottougly... thank you for the beautiful sparkly glittery SANTA Christmas card and sharing with me a part of your gardens...red bee balm and zinnias...thank you! socalgardengal...thank you for the beautiful Christmas wreath Christmas card and for sharing with me a part of your gardens... Cornflower 'double mix', large ivory cherry tomato! yum! super excited to try these! and the I.nil 'China Doll' and I. nil youjiro! wow! all of my favorites! thank you for spoiling me ..... =) nlb52... thank you for the beautiful glittery ice skating scene Christmas card.. also for sharing your gardens with me... Marigolds 'orange and yellow', coneflowers and toad lilys! yay! I will be winter sowing these...thank you! pmb2005...thank you for the precious penguins Happy Holidays Christmas card...also for the Coreopsis 'Mahogany Midget' and Echinacea 'Tennessensis' .... will be winter sowing these as well! thank you! wishing you ladies and your families a very happy holiday season and a beautiful garden for 2015!
    ...See More
  • gardeningmomof3
    18 years ago

Waiting is over. For me atleast. Sorry Faint, you have according to my calculations five days yet. My package arrived today. In it were the live plants. Cactus are potted already, and the bulb, I'm waiting for my other soil to warm up. Left it(soil) in garage,oops... Also recieved, some nummy chocolates, hot cocoa, (definately cold enough here for that.) Cute snowman ornament, towel, seeds, and a wonderful smelling candle. Thank you Cassie!

Happy Holidays everyone,

Suzanne

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

OK, Mrs. Suzanne received her box!
    Amybabyboy3 still has not received
    Cassiet still has not received
    Bojo96 still has not received (and I have not heard from you)

Forget the bulldog. Don't make me bring out the "Evil Elf"!!!

I know this is a very busy time of year. Please e-mail me a small and quick e-mail updating me if you have not sent your box out yet.

Don't make me have to let "Evil Elf" out of his cell, LoL.

• faintheart
    18 years ago

*SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

• NURSE_RATCHETT
    18 years ago

First of all....some IDIOT in the administrative dept. spelled my name wrong...it's Ratched but I sorta like that RATCHETT spelling....
    Walking silently down the corridor with Randle and the Chief behind me ..... we come upon the Red Padded Cell #101 of patient FAINT....I have to glance back at Randle who's thinking he's gonna get to party with the pt. under the strobe light....him with that eyebrow cocked upwards and that silly grin on his face....the Chief just silently following us.....(although I KNOW that he can talk and he's playing with me)...I stop at the door and look in the window of the door....
    OMG OMG OMG.... I turn to Randle and yell....CALL 911... NOW.... Chief just stands there staring....Randle with that smirk on his face...that eyebrow cocked upwards.... again I yell CALL 911 RANDLE...run down the corridor and CALL 911 or a CODE BLUE OR SOMETHING YOU COOKOO... NOW!!! I turn back towards the door....my key in the lock..... I slam open the door....
    NO FAINT.... NO BOX.... NO NUFFIN........
    TEEEEEEENNNNNNAAaaaahhhhh!!!! FAINT has been kidnapped .........along with her gift box.......
    I turn back around and Randle and the Chief are gone.........
    and all I hear is music.........and the string of lights that held FAINT's straight jacket still strobing to the "bump".......... and I hear a buzzing sound and look upwards and I see a FLY on the red padded ceiling.......
    as I glance back towards the door....and watch as it slowly closes......leaving me in the padded red cell.......and I ask you...AM I NUTS OR WHAT?

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

They're coming to take me away ha ha
    They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha ha
    To the funny farm

T'was four nights before Christmas, when all through the crazy house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a crazy mouse;

The boxes were taped and packaged with care,

In hopes that FLYONAWALL soon would be there;

The patients were nestled all snug in their cells,

While visions of priority boxes danced in their only brain cell;

And FAINTHEART in her 'STRAIGHTJACKET', and FLYONAWALL,

Had just settled down for their last nightly call,

When out in the hallway there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from my desk to see what was the matter.

Away to the red padded cell I flew like mad,

Slammed open the padded door but I knew I'd been had.

The disco blinking lights on the padded chair

Gave the image of FAINT in a psychotic stare,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But a unwrapped FLYswatter, and Randle in gear,

With the swatter in one hand, ready to smear,

I knew in a moment it must be FLYONAWALL.

More rapid than FLYs,"DIAL 911" I call

And I whistled, and shouted, and called her by name;

"Now, FAINT! now, FAINT! now, FAINT OH FAINT!

oh, FAINT! oh FAINT! oh, FAINT and FAAAAIIIIIINNNTTTTT!

To the top of the hallway! to the top of the wall!

Oh come back, please come back, FAINT off the wagon you'll fall

TO BE CONTINUED.............

(whose losing their mind?)

********ATTENTION! ATTENTION! FAINT HAS DISAPPEARED AND SHE HAS TAKEN "THE BOX" IF YOU SEE HER CALL THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES DO NOT TRY TO TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS SHE COULD BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS ATTENTION ATTENTION********

• mellen
    18 years ago

Yep, you are all nuts! And I'm going to Tina's tomorrow night??? Mellen

• whitecoat_pros
    18 years ago

Ms. Mellen....be veryyyyy careful! A few of the ladies here are "on watch". You are taking a risk of unknown potential. Keep an eye on DH as it may be catching!!!

Should the personnel here at the "retreat" see news reports of winter solstice sowing party gone wild in central Iowa...the staff will making further accomodations for additional "guests"!!!

Remain calm...there is a fine line between sanity and insanity!!!!! ;)

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I will have the Evil Elf locked away in the cell tomorrow night for Mellen and her DH sake, LoL.
    A disclaimer will be posted at the door teeheehee
    Solstice Celebration Gone Wild, LoL. Hey, it IS possible :-)

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas around here!
    I still have a few things left to put up, but I am FINALLY getting to them.

Nurse Ratchett please keep us posted as to the whereabouts of our dearly beloved FAINT.
    It does look as if FLY is missing as well!
    Hmmm..............

• NURSE_RATCHETT
    18 years ago

While all crouched up in a ball in the corner of the red padded cell, I look up trying to focus as the chlorpromazine Randle & Chief put in my hot toddie is taking over..."ALL BY MYSELF...DON'T WAANNNABEE...ALL BY MYSELF" I sing to myself....
    I hear a commotion in the hall....rush over to the small window in the door and peer out......my mind foggy...the room starts to spin...I try to hang on and focus on what's going on outside the cell...is that FAINT with a red nose? .....I rub my eyes...and a hummingbird with a crown of daisys??? and a great big UGLY green EVIL ELF with a BIG BOX..."they're coming to take me away..heehee haha" I hear the song faintly coming from outside the door....I rub my eyes trying to focus on the hummingbird with the daisy crown on her pretty head...and a FLY buzzin around her crown of daisys????...Suddenly the GREEN UGLY EVIL ELF steps forward and opens the door to my red cell...I muster the strength to stay focused as this is my chance to escape...the GREEN UGLY EVIL ELF sets a BIG BOX on the floor in front of me and says in a deep gruffy voice..."open the box and you stay in the room....leave the box alone and you can walk out the door".....OPEN THE BOX....OPEN THE BOX.....OPEN THE BOX my mind is calling out.....I look up trying to stay focused and see a GREEN FAINT with a box of daisys and a hummingbird with a red nose and a FLY on the nose of the hummingbird and a thought comes to that last brain cell of mine....I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE I GO INSANE.....I pick up the box and run outta the room, down the hall past the image of FAINT holding a green hummingbird with a red elf on its nose and a fly buzzin around them all......
    I breathe a sigh of relief as I'm free.......
    I find a room with a view and crash with my arms around what I hope is that box of goodies that used to be FAINTs.

• snboyken
    18 years ago

Sorry Debby that you box wasn't mailed on time. Glad you liked everything. I found one more pkg in my car that didn't make it in your box yesterday, I will have to unwrap it to see what it is. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

• cassiet
    18 years ago

No package received as of today

Cassie

• faintheart
    18 years ago

NOT GONNA OPEN IT...NOT GONNA OPEN IT...NOT GONNA OPEN IT!

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhh*

it's not easy bein'

• FLYONAWALL
    18 years ago

2 1/2 more days!!!! I'm DYING!!!! I absolutely HATE XMAS. This waiting Stinks! But, if FAINT can do it...I guess I have to too.
    I'd like the thank the person who has me for DRIVING ME INSANE by not telling me what's in my box.
    I wonder how the winter solstice celebration gone wild went?
    all you good angels waiting for the big Santa to come down the chimney with those EVIL UGLY ELVES and your boxes. Us GOOD ANGELS who WAITED TILL XMAS to open our packages. giggling. I ain't no good angel. I was FORCED not to open it!

• faintheart
    18 years ago

yep....you gotta WAIT TOO!!! *giggles*

poor poor where is your Christmas spirit? huh?

there COULD be a in there! THEN you will be GLAD YOU ARE WAITING with me and the rest of the angels!

Did they tell you?...when we open them, we have to take turns...one gift...then the other person opens a gift. You WAIT till it's your turn again! ;)))

• faintheart
    18 years ago

Cassie? anything yet? Anyone else who is still waiting for a package??? I know the post office is overwhelmed these days and I hope anyone waiting for a package to arrive won't have much longer.

TWO MORE DAYS!

Merry Christmas to all and a most properous New Year!!!

• FLYONAWALL
    18 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I won't wait my turn...I'm gonna open mine all at once.....I ain't gonna sit there and go...okay...I opened one....now u open one....WHO MADE UP THAT STUPID RULE?
    I sorta think the ppl that are gonna get their boxes late are sorta LUCKY as that way they CAN't open them EARLY and they don't haveta stare at the box and wanna open it and they won't go CRAZY. I HATE THIS WAITING GAME. That mean old ugly elf is on my poop list. lol
    I am putting up my tree xmas eve...I do every year...then take it down the day after xmas....I LOVE XMAS!!! and when I put the tree up...all the presents go under it. I AM SO STUPID cuz...If maybe I'da put it up early...the MEAN OLD UGLY ELF maybe woulda put the presents under there then. Someone shoot me. I am so dumb. So anyway...I think if I have time after work tomorrow maybe I'll start trimming it and maybe like magic the present will appear???
    I HATE WAITING FOR ANYTHING. STOMPIN MAH FEET!!!! TAKIN A HISSY FIT.... SAAAAAAAAnTAAAH I'll get u and ur pretty raindeer for this!!!

• FLYONAWALL
    18 years ago

We can track SANTA!!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Tracking Santa

• faintheart
    18 years ago

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I just know he is gonna stop here FIRST cuz I have been sooooooo good! *giggles*

WHO MADE UP THAT STUPID RULE? errrrrrr...ummmmmm....Santa did!! or it was TINA! yeahhh...that's the ticket...IT WAS TINA!!!

• FLYONAWALL
    18 years ago

WHOOOOOOPEEEE!! My hubby said he is bringing all the presents to the house tomorrow. It's our tradition to open just one present (but usually I've already opened it anyway!!! haha) on Xmas Eve at 12:00 midnite. hmmmmmmmmmm I always open one from him but since he was a MEAN EVIL ELF this year....I think I'll open the one from my secret Santa. That'll make him mad I'm sure. BUT he does deserve to be punished for his evil ways. I think that if I hadn't let him in on all this gossip secret santa thingy that he'd have left all the presents here as usual. I sorta "screwed" myself. I gotta keep my big mouth shut!!
    Mellen... I hope you threw in a couple extra pieces of coal for me and FAINT in Tina's stocking. She started this whole big mess; although I think she went sorta crazy there towards the end!
    Hope everyone is all ready for Xmas (I gotta STILL bake cookies!!!)

• gardeningmomof3
    18 years ago

FLYONTHEWALL, can have my cookies. I baked over 100 cutouts last night (and decorated them)(kids helped)for the kids to take to school this morning. Only the school was closed do to the freezing rain we had early this morning. So now I have lots of cookies to eat. LOL

Merry Christmas to All

• sweetkitten51
    18 years ago

Merry Christmas to all.
    It is just hours until all the packages can be open.

• dancingmoons
    18 years ago

My, My, My.....So sorry FLY!!!....It is I, Yes, It is I.....
    I didnt mean to put you through so much anguish, over your holiday package, "hehehehehehehehehehe" But boy, you sure did make me chuckle all the past few weeks!! :)...You and "FAINT" have been such a hoot!!....Hmmmmmm...I NEVER said whoever i got for secret santa HAD to wait til Xmas to open it...."tick, tick tick....." not that much longer now!
    But pity poor me, who has been hoping and wondering all this time too, if you will like what i have sent to you!!!
    Merry, Merry Christmas!!
    Blue Skies!
    Trish

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

No package as of today

• FLYONAWALL
    18 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Its almost 2:00am XMAS morning and I have unwrapped my present....and I see from the post a few above....TRISH..Dancing Moons....YOU ARE MY SANTA!!!! You killed me!!! First of all I want to say... I love everything in my package. I received a beautiful set of hand decorated glass ornaments that I added to my tree ( I just decorated my tree on Xmas Eve)...2 coffee mugs with a teddy bear (I LOVE BEARS) and a snow man on them which I will drink use tomorrow morning for my coffee (which she got me and I LOVE HAZELNUT). Trish the devil also got me some snowman tea towels and pot holders with Xmas trees on them which I will definitely use over the holidays (can never have enuf of those). I also received a beautiful Cinderella Amaryllis Bulb kit which I have already taken outta the box to start a-growing. AND I got a nice book on Backyard Bird Watching which I will LOVE as I have been feeding the birds and for the past 2 springs I have placed an old leftover crappy dying hanging basket/planter in the awning of my bedroom window for the birds to nest...so I get to see the babies!!!) I will LOVE this book. She also sent me some bubble mailers for seed or whatnot exchanges. And I received a very cute ceramic snowman the holds a tealight along with a big package of cinnamon tea lights for the candle holder.

Trish....I thank you from the bottom of my heart...I absolutely LOVE everything in my package and it was definitely worth the CRAZY wait (course I hated waiting for it) but it's made me a better person cuz now I know I CAN wait and not open stuff.. COURSE I DON'T LIKE TO DO THAT....but it was fun!!! I love everything. Oh....and I also got a Coffee warmer muggy thing that I'll be taking to work!!!
    Once again...Trish...DANCING MOONS...THANK YOU. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! You really mad the wait worth the "AGONY"
    HAHAHAHA to FAINT....I OPENED MINE FIRST!!!!!!!

• faintheart
    18 years ago

*WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* It's Christmas and I got to open the BIG BOX!!!!

Thank you THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH to my secret santa!!! Per Santa's secret emails...last night at midnite I opened the BIG box and got to open one prezzie...which was 120! purple crocus bulbs. I LOVE THEM!!! The weather has warmed a bit here and the ground is not yet frozen so I will be planting those out tomorrow. :) It is gonna be sooooo nice to see such pretty purple blooms first thing in the spring!

This morning I got to open the rest of the gifts but NOT until DH and DD were up...ohhhhhh it was HORRIBLE TO WAIT and I sent DD's dog up to her room to wake her. *giggles*
    I received such wonderful and thoughtful gifts!!! One gift was to be opened last cuz SANTA SAID SO. *sighhhhh* There are some moisturizing hand gloves that you put the green tea herbal lotion that came with them on and then the gloves overnight and have soft and silky hands in the morning! I will use these after I get all the bulbs planted tomorrow. The winter air has already been doing a number on my hands. I have a package of dissolvable rose petals (I have never seen anything like them before) and they smell wonderful!!! I am gonna put some in a pretty dish in my bathroom! There is a bottle of moonlight path body lotion too which smells soooo good. DH said you aren't gonna give wrinkles a chance after all that! *giggles* I also received two beautiful red mitten shaped serving dishes which are just perfect for use all winter long. I LOVE them. :) There is a bag full of gingerbread and macadamia biscotti along with some tropical punch green tea (which DD and I are enjoying now)! Yummy!!! AND a bag filled with ghirardelli chocolate bars! *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I sooooo love chocolate* But there is MORE CHOCOLATE...a container of four different chocolate crunch accents (choc. & coconut, choc. & mint, choc. & peanut, AND chocolate sprinkles) to be put on desserts, icecream, cookies, etc. and some mulling spices for cider/wine. I am going to use this on New Year's eve! :)))

I LOVE angels and secret santa sent a really pretty paper angel mobile which I will hang by my computer. That's not all...I got an beautiful sparkly gold angel ornament and also the cutest fairy ornament too! They are sooooo pretty with porcelain-like face and hands. They are gonna be out year-round....*sighhhhh*....AND a "willow tree" angel of the garden! She is so adorable!!

Told ya'll it was a BIG box and I do believe it kept growing while I WAITED to open it. I am not done yet! I now have a sweet little snowman (who is holding a cardinal) ornament on my tree! There is a little notebook with a flower on it to keep notes on my brand new flower gardens this coming year. :) There are hyacinth bean vine seeds...I googled them and they are gonna be beautiful if I can keep them growing! A birdhouse that is sooooo pretty with tulips and a butterfly on it that is going to stay in my living room on a shelf with the gardening angel! Three more...a sweet little teddy bear holding a daff...so so cute!!! I collect teddy bears and he is just precious!!! The sweetest little birdie with flowers rain gauge which I LOVE too!!! There is not ONE thing that I have except for the gift to be opened last.......

Ya'll wanna know what it is, right?

It's a .............well...........it's something ya use to KILL lil insects with.............like a...............

FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! You are such an EvIl EVIL ELF! eViL EvIl EVILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! *giggles* I can't believe I didn't figure out you were my secret santa after all the INSANITY you put me through!

THANK YOU SO VERYYYYYYYYY MUCH!!! You have made this Christmas one of the most memorable for sure! (((((((((((((FLY da BRAT))))))))))))))

I had SO MUCH FUN with this robin...not just in getting such a wonderful secret santa to laugh and joke with but also in hearing of everyone else's special gifts too. (Hope I didn't drive ya'll crazy like me!) I had such a blast choosing special things to send my secret pal. I know that she also waited until today to open them and I hope she enjoys each gift as much as I had in choosing and sending them to her.

THANK YOU ALL....and the most wonderful and blessed of New Year's to ALL OF YOU!

Merry Christmas!!! hugsssssssssssss,
    Dee aka Faint

• Debra Andruska
    18 years ago

Merry Christmas EVERYONE! I hope it was WONDERFUL!

Hugs,
    Deb/IL.

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Still have not received secret santa package

Cassie

• FLYONAWALL
    18 years ago

Cassie and a few others have not received their packages yet. Cassie mentioned it about 3 times. TINA.....can you send their Secret Santas an email and find out if they can track them? I am still visiting to see what everyone got.

• faintheart
    18 years ago

Still visiting too to see what all those patiently waiting ladies who love suprises got!

Sure hope those who haven't received yet get their suprises very soon...keep us posted girls. You will not be forgotten by Santa! ;)

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

So far, Amy HAS NOT received her package. She DID send a package to gardenhits! bojo96 was suppose to be her "Secret Santa". As of today 12/27/05, I have not heard from her. I have sent e-mails with no response!!! bojo DID receive a package from momcat.

On 12/21/05 I recieved a response to my e-mail concerneing Cassiet's package. gardenfevergirl is Cassie's "Secret Santa". She said she was mailing that day, but also said she would post the conf. #. gardenfevergirl DID receive a package as I was her "Secret Santa".

I have received several e-mails from REALLY GREAT SECRET SANTAS who would like to send to our gals who didn't receive anything. I would really like to wait until this Friday to see if these gals receive a belated Christmas present.
    Please accept my sincerest apologies amybabyboy3 and cassiet?....
    You WILL NOT be forotten.
    I'm sorry it took a couple of days for me to post. Things are pretty hectic yet, but you all ARE on my list of priorities.

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Be safe and have a wonderful New Year.
    Tina

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I was made aware that bojo96 is also in another Secret Santa RR. She may have just gotten a bit confused, and doesn't realize she didn't send a package out for this one. As we all know, things can get confusing this time of year with just the norm, so adding extra responsibilities can get a bit overwhelming. I bet we'll hear from her shortly:-)

Thank you all for such a WONDERFUL robin. This is the best and funnest robin I have ever hosted!!!!!

Tina

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Tina, I am so sorry..I thought I had finished the one robin I was in and pulled out of the only other one I had been in due to medical and the financial problems that come along with it. Any emails I have recieved from you I was not aware of...unless they went to my junk mail which is emptied everytime I log out. Thanks to Dee (faintheart) I now am aware of this and if you will resend me amybabyboy3's address again I will have an extra special box out by this friday. I have not recieved a box as of yet, BUT there are 3 families with the same last name on the same rural postal route, I will do some investigating today...the others are fairly honest people and will let me know if they recieved something. So sorry for the mix-up and now look forward to sending a box out.
    I apologize to all for putting a damper on this RR.
    Julie

• garden_fever_girl
    18 years ago

Cassiet -
    Here is the confirmation number for your package I will check on it today -- but my guess is that you should be recieving soon. 0479 7634 5650 4501 6907 USPS It was mailed on the 22nd. I'm sorry I was so late getting it out - but I hope you enjoy it when you finally get it! My apoligies, Laura

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

OK, now we are doing some investigating about momcats package.....MIA!!!!!!!!!

bojo96, thank you so much posting and explaining. You have a very good reputation, and I was informed of how great! you are, so I knew there was come honest confusion somewhere.
    I am sending you a private e-mail :-)

Garden Fever Girl, I'm sure the package will show up sooner or later. With the holidays, I'm sure the PO is backed up.
    Thank you for posting the conf.#.

A BIG THANK YOU to those of you who have offered to send to those who have not yet received! We'll see where everything is Friday.

Tina

• bojo96
    18 years ago

The mystery of my missing box is solved...it was at my DH's aunt and uncle's who "planned on getting it to me sometime"...arghhh. It was a wonderful surprise with angels (looooove angels!!!), the cutest moon & angel salt and pepper shakers and gardening tools (that were put to use tonight transplanting a HUGE aloe vera plant) Thank you soooo much!! I loved it all.
    Again, sorry for the confusion and look forward to mailing out a box for amy on friday!
    Julie

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Amy, Your package went out priority mail this morning. Confirmation # is 0304 1560 0002 6730 0490
    Hope you enjoy everything and so very sorry about the delay.
    Julie

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Checking in to see if Cassie and Amy received their packages yet? You can either post here or e-mail me privately.
    We will get this figured out and correct everything ladies. I promise!

Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe New Year
    Tina

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Happy New Year to everyone! I received my secret santa package. I hope I remember what all was in there. I got some candy in a little holiday tin. Snowmen salt and pepper shakers, lotion and matching candle lavender and chamoille, hyancinth bulbs and pot to put in, candy cane, some seeds, and another little ornament. What a nice box with a lot of goodies. Hope everyone has a great new year. I ordered a TON of seeds this weekend.

Cassie

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Yeah!!!! Cassiet received her lovely box!!!
    We know that Amy's box is en route. Better late than never :-)
    Good job girls. I am proud of you all!
    Sending wishes to you all for a wonderful New Year full of love, compassion and many, many blooms and sprouts!

Hug's, Tina

• missourilark
    18 years ago

I received a package from a wonderful fairie...I thought I was too late to join in the exchange...and have nooo idea who I didn't send a gift to.Seriously,I am so ashamed...I feel lower than a ...well really low...please,tell me who to send a gift to,I guess I need to change the settings in my junk box,or new glasses...but I want to remedy the error asap! I am sorry,I think you are wonderful people,and don't want anyone thinking badly of me.

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

missourilark - please forgive me, but I have no idea.
    I had two girls ask to join after the sign up date. I contacted them both, but never heard anything back. Their names are "Sariqa" and "Pedalpusher". Are either one of these gasls you? Maybe someone already had your info, and decided to send you a surprise package?
    There is also antoher "Secret Santa Exchange" as well. Maybe you might check in with them and see if yourt package came from one of the members signed up there.

Amy, checking in to see if your package arrived yet?

May the New Year be filled with many blooms, sprouts, love and happiness.
    Hug's, Tina

• wynative
    18 years ago

I recieved a wonderful VERY FULL box, love, love, love the bread in a flower pot! but.... I do not know who my Secret Santa was??? There was no name on anything :(

Thank you very much, though!

Marie

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

JULIE,
    MY PACKAGE ARRIVED TODAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING. CALGON TO TAKE ME AWAY ( I SO NEED THIS), CONVOLVULUS SEEDS AND IPOMOPSIS BOTH OF WHICH I LOVE AND DON'T HAVE!! AWESOME GARDENING BAG WITH BATH SOAP, GEL AND LOTION WITH A TROWEL AND SHOVEL ON THE SIDE ( HOW WONDERFUL THAT WILL BE. A MAXINE 16 MONTH CALENDER THAT IS JUST THE PERFECT SIZE. A LOVELY HUMMINGBIRD FOR MY WINDOW AND KIWI MANGO CREAM FOR MY GARDEN HANDS. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL SANTA FRIEND. THANK YOU, AMY

• bojo96
    18 years ago

Amy, I'm so glad you like everything. I'm so sorry for the mix-up and how long you had to wait for it. Belated Merry Christmas ;)
    Julie

• hummingbirddaisy
    Original Author
    18 years ago

WYnative, I have you down as received on 12/20/05. If you read back thru the posts, you'll find your post.
    If I am not mistaken, everyone has received their package!!! If someone hasn't please let me know ASAP and we'll get one out to you :-)
    Ok, here is the list of who sent to who:
    Hummingbirddaisy sending to
    GardenFeverGirl sending to
    Cassiet sending to
    Gardeningmomof3 sending to
    Rosebud 2050 sending to
    Dancingmoons sending to
    FLYONAWALL sending to
    FAINTHEART sending to
    SWEETKITTEN51 sending to
    WYnative sending to
    SNBOYKEN sending to
    DEBBYA sending to
    MOMCAT sending to
    BOJO96 sending to
    AMYBABYBOY3 sending to
    GARDENHITS sending to
    DJM906 sending to
    Hummingbirddaisy

WYnative, when you get everything straightened out, please let us know who you got your secret package from!!!

I want to thank all you lovely ladies for joining in on my Secret Santa RR. This is by far the FUNNEST swap I have ever been in, and it is all because of you all. FLY and Faint are hilarious! You all are caring, wonderful women and I am very proud to have met all of you and had you in my swap. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Big Hug's to each of you
    Tina

• faintheart
    18 years ago

I am so glad everyone received their packages. THANK YOU TINA for putting together such a fun swap!!! It was a great pleasure to meet everyone here and be able to share in the joys and smiles during a sometimes hectic season.

sweetkitten51, I do hope you enjoy your gifts and had a most wonderful Christmas!

To all: please keep FLY and her family in your thoughts and prayers as she has been called away from home to be with a family member. FLY, if you see this...know that I have you and your family in my prayers!

Blessings to all in the New Year!!!

Faint *who is borrowing Deb's roomba to clean up the snippets of paper left all around this thread* ;)

• amybabyboy3
    18 years ago

Tina,
    I wanted to thank you also for a lot of organization on your part and for making this an awesome robin. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!! Take Care, Amy

• sweetkitten51
    18 years ago

Yes, I loved the gifts in the box.
    I would like to get the reciepe for your Quick Meal in a Jar. Iloved that.
    There was soooooooo many things.
    The children of the house had as much fun guessing what every thing was,as I had opening them.
    THANK YOU!!!!
    God bless.