SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjc48

NEW: fotess october anniversary challenge!

sjc48
9 years ago

Hi Everyone and welcome the FOTESS October Anniversary Challenge!

This swap is for all members of Friends of the Earth-Simple Swaps. If you would like to join, we'd love to have you! Contact Jeanne or I for more info on how to join.

Can you believe it's been 3 years since we started this group?! One of our original goals was to keep these swaps simple and that's what I'd like to try with our Anniversary Challenge: Keeping It Simple!

I've listed, below, some of the swaps that have taken place in our group, in the past three years. When you sign up for the swap, you will also choose one of those swaps and list it along with your name.

When I assign partners, your partner will send you a fall/Halloween type card and something that is associated with your swap.

And here's the CHALLENGE: Whatever you send must fit in the envelope with the card.
Here's an example:
I choose the cookbook swap. Margo is sending to me in the swap. She could send a recipe, a blank recipe card, or seeds for a salad. (this is just an example, don't panic, Margo!)

This is a VERY simple swap, which shouldn't be challenging but sometimes is! Let's see how many can meet the Challenge!

Any number of people can choose the same swap.

Signups will be held until October 10th and I'll post partners on October 11th. You will have the whole month to send out.

Here's your list of Swaps to choose from:
1. Our first Swap - October 2011
2. A Feathered Feast - March 2012
3. Snowflake Swap - January 2013
4. Angels in August - August 2012
5. Opposite Day - January 2014
6. Johnny Appleseed Swap - September 2012
7. Cookbook Swap - July 2012
8. Dog Days of Summer - August 2013

Questions? Concerns? Let me know!

Anyone up for a Challenge?
Shirley!