SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thegardengeek

2nd Annual Greedy Geek Seed Round Robin

thegardengeek
12 years ago

Hi everyone...it's that time of year again! Last year was a huge success with over 200 people joining, but this year will be even bigger! This seed swap will be crossing 4 sites!

Here is how to do it. Package your seeds up, stuff them in a bubble envelope, drop in return address label and return postage, seal the envelope up, and send it to me. When I get your seeds, I will replace each pack with one you do not have, take the address and stamps you send and place them on the envelope. Seal it up and mail it back to you :) Most often, there will be even more seeds then you sent in.

Very few rules No seeds from before 2010. No packs of "wild flower" seeds. All packs must be labeled with what it is. Do not send money for postage, just postage please. Finally, HAVE FUN!!

Normally, the large bubble envies take 5 or 6 stamps to return stuffed with seeds, medium 3-4, and the smallest take 2-3 stamps when fully stuffed.

This is a chance for new traders to see what Round Robin's are all about!! So if your fussy about how your seeds look, or are packaged, this may not be the robin for you. The exchange is one pack of your seeds for one pack of someone elses. People just wanting to share seeds are more then welcome to do so. Then everyone will be getting extra!

***ALL envies need to be here no later then NOVEMBER 12th!!***

Happy collecting!!

Comments (25)