SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

NEW: *******Annual Theme Garden Swap 2012********

Michelle Reynolds
11 years ago

Hello

The theme garden swap is for gardeners that have or want gardens planted with a Theme, fairy garden, angel garden, and so on. Use your imagination when coming up with your gardens and with matching seeds to someones garden.

send by date dec 20th, if this is too short just let me know, I don't want to wait too long as the WLOMWLS will be in jan and I would like gardeners to get their seeds back so they can post seeds still wanted on their want lists.

please don't send seeds older that 2011, we want good viable seeds so we all have a good gardening experiance. I like 20 to 25 seeds per trade but I know the size of acceptible trade has gotten smaller so use your best judgment on trade size.

when you pack your seeds put them in a baggie/envie/piece of paper with all seeds for that person and put their name on it. please dont put their name on the seed bag, they may end up going to someone else. If you send more seeds than you want back just let me know we always have newbees that dont have much to send. if you send hundereds of packs just know I will have to put things not in your themes to fill your envie. I would like US players only, I have trouble with sending to canada and you cant post here, but I wont turn you away if you are willing to take the chance, you would email me your list and I will post it.

I want everyone to have a great experiance with this swap so if you have any questions or concerns just let me know. I will be flexable

michelle

Comments (96)