SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
beth_b_kodiak

12 month seed swap October

beth_b_kodiak
16 years ago

We are now officially into the fourth quarter of the year. Lots of fall festivals and harvest fests going on and lots happening in the garden. I am reading an excellent book "Autumn in the Garden'. I borrowed it from the library but have already ordered a copy for myself and one for my daughter. So many beautiful pictures of fall blooming plants and so many things I wnat to try in my garden.

I looked for Gallardia fanfare at the garden center this weekend but did not see any. Guess I'll have to wait and see what I get from the seeds Mellen sent.

I did buy a white pumpkin and I'll be saving seeds from that. If you find an especially pretty ornamental corn or gourd or pumpkin it would be fun to share the seeds after the fall season is over. Maybe we could all grow our own decorations for next year. That should be fun. One of the gals at the plant swap had bags full of gourds to give away... what fun.

Back to business here. Please post when you send and receive your seeds for the month. Only three months left in this swap. It has been fun and I'm already planning where things will go in next years garden.

BB

Comments (36)