SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hummingbirddaisy

UPDATE: New Hidden Treasures Box

hummingbirddaisy
18 years ago

Hi ladies! I am going to try and get a new box sent out Monday the 19th. It will first arrive at Mrs. Doris :-).

Where it goes from there will be up to her.

Things I will try and add will be candles, lotions, garden trinkets, seeds (of course), garden related item's, bath item's, and since it is so close to Halloween, I might let the kid's add some of their goodies for the holiday season as well.

If you all would like, I will list what all will be in the box prior to it being sent out.

If anyone new would like to join, that would be wonderful. Just send your me your name and address. Since this has been out of circulation for so long, please re-send your info, and confirm that you would still like to participate.

Please feel free to suggest item's you'd like to see in the RR box.

Just because of what happened with the first box, I feel I have to post this:

1). I DO shop at Wal-Mart, Dollar General, Target, etc.

2). Please do not add molded material/veggies to the box.

3). Please do not add rusted metal/wire to the box.

4). If you do not see anything inthe box that interests you, please send it on.

5). Please do not hold on to the box longer than 3 days. If you think you might have it longer than that, please just e-mail me to let me know, or simply post here. THings happen, completely understandable. Just let me know :-)

6). Post when you receive, and when you send.

7). Remember to add delivery confirmation when adding postage. THis will be a flat rate box of $7.70 postage.

Ok, let's try to enjoy this one, smiles!

Enjoy the the beginnings of the changing of the season's.

Blessings, Tina

Comments (12)