SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattygrow5

NEW: 5th Annual Whats Left on My Want List Swap

pattygrow5
14 years ago

Here I am it's that time again.I actually am doing this early this year We all have want lists of those elusive seeds this is a swap to try to empty those lists

here are the rules in this swap

first we all sign-up I will take sign-ups until October 20th

THEN YOU HAVE TO UPDATE YOUR WANT LIST as soon as possible so others know what you are looking for

then you can check everyones lists ONLY SEEDS THAT ARE ON PEOPLES WANT LISTS are to be sent

to make it easier for me mark who the seeds are for

make sure you keep checking for the members who sign up all the way to the 20th of October so no one gets left out

then you can send the seeds to me I will get them back within a few weeks of getting the last persons seeds

the deadline for sending will be the 25th of November.This was great last year we all seem to get a lot of our wants

I am making a limit of 250 packs this year because I don,t send duplicates(unless you request it) it's hard with that many sent

a few other rules this year this is a seed swap not a cutting or root swap send only seeds

please if you can't follow thru with this don't sign up for others will be checking your list and gathering seeds you want

I am going to have agirlsgirl-Angie I am sure most of you know her as a co-host she will be helping me with sorting and answering questions on here this year I couldn't have done it without her last year it got a little overwhelming and she helped me thru it .That also is why I am doing this early my DH asked for it to be finished before the holidays

Also if your e-mail is blocked thru gardenweb either unblock it or e-mail me directly I can't send you my address and the rules unless I have your direct e-mail address

As soon as I get your sign-up I will e-mail you .

Hoping to hear from all of you.

Thanks Patty

Comments (115)