SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hummingbirddaisy

October Hortiholics Anon Swap

hummingbirddaisy
17 years ago

Happy Halloween Ladies! Are you all ready for the ghosts and goblins? Just think of all that yummy candy you are going to have to GIVE AWAY!!!!! I know, I know, I have a secret stash too ;-)

We have a new member with us this month! Please give a big welcome to galium!

How would everyone like to do a "Masquarade Party" swap this month? I will put everyones name in a hat to draw players. This way NO-ONE will know who is sending to them!

I will e-mail each of you your partners info for this month. Keep it a secret. You can put your pals name on the box instead of your return addy to help keep your identity a secret.

I also want to throw this at'cha. For November, I would like to start a RR box with the theme of "FAll Harvest" as well as sending out our pals box. I will start with a bunch of freshly harvested seeds, bulbs and some gifts in the box. It will be a flat rate box. You can take out as many of each as you like, and replace with the same amount of each. There will be a special pack in there for each player who signs up as well, with a small token of my appreciation.

I look forward to hearing from all of you this month. Please feel free to post pics.

I enjoy each of you so much. You all are a blessing!

Tina

Comments (37)