SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

NEW: 'mix it up' cleanout box! swap...

Debra Andruska
14 years ago

I would love to host a quick swap, a "Cleanout" box swap! I'm sure someone would love this box, and have some use for the books that I don't anymore! I'm sending out my box by flat-rate/priority (to help defray postage costs, because books are so heavy!) In my box will be..

African violet magazine, Frog windchime (metal, new in package.)

The Complete Soapmaker, hardcover book- 128 pages, by Norma Coney.

Martha Stewart book, hardcover, "Christmas" recipes, gifts and decor, by Oxmoor house 144 pages.

Donna Dewberry's "One Stroke Painting Course" hardcover, by plaid, 128 pages.

A Country Christmas, hardcover, foods, gifts, decorating. Lorenz book, 192 pages.

A cute wooden window frame (new in package) use is for framing cross stitch kits.

The box is totally stuffed, the books read once!

What's your "Cleanout" box going to have?

What I'll do is pair you up with a swap Pal (you can exchange addresses by email). And email me with what your looking for- example, books, gardening supplies, plants, etc. And I'll do the best I can to pair you up with someone that has what you want. I can't promise that you'll get exactly what you want. But, I'll do my best!

Your boxes can be also be made by 'themes'... (just email me and let me know what your looking for).

Examples, plant boxes- Indoor houseplant box, Outdoor plant box, Cookbooks, BOOKS, Gardening supplies, etc.

Post box contents here! It can be 'general' ideas too. Such as an "Outdoor plant box" with 7 plants in it, such as.. (and let us know what plants will be in the box).

When the swap is over and done, you'll receive a box of something different! Hopefully, all things you can use! ;)

Hugs,

Deb

Comments (53)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars65 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz