SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

Do you ever have this feeling?

mikeandbarb
16 years ago

I was able to get outside to pull weeds from the front garden beds. One place that had me stressed was the walkway by the garden hose. It seems every year it fills up with weeds, it is mostly pea gravel with some walking stones, small area but it all felt like it would never end LOL.

Not to mention having to do my next door neighbors side yard that only we see. He could care less about what it looks like. I pull his for two reasons, first is to help keep weeds down in my own beds, second with the weeds right next to my garden makes it look awful. Glad he doesn't mind me doing this. I've been tempted to ask if I could lay down news papers and mulch to benefiting me from having to do so much work.

I got 2, 30 gallon bags of weeds pulled today and the front is looking so much better for it.

Now I have to start back on the back yard some more. Nearly done with it as for clearing out weeds. I'd done one bed at a time through out Feb. and I can say it feels really good to be ahead of the game this time. At least I'm feeling I'm ahead of the game LOL.

To bad it doesn't work out that way every year.

While I was outside it sure was tempting to pull out all of my pots from the garage LOL, but I just know it's a bit early and I don't want to take chances.

Barb

Comments (2)