SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brittneysgran

NEW: All My Bloomin Friends 'Sept. Fall Foliage Swap'

brittneysgran
17 years ago

It's time to sign up for the Fall Foliage Swap. Hope everyone in the group can do this one. Fall is a great time to plant our bulbs for Spring Flowers. After we know everyone who wants to participate we will pick partners. Yes I said pick partners. I will take sign ups until Monday August 28th. Then starting Tuesday August 29th each player will post the name of who they want to send to them. WE will do this until everyone is taken.

Shirley

Comments (150)

• faithinfrogs
    17 years ago

Yawn, stretch... yawn, yawn. Up and Adam ladies and let the picking begin...whoops, guess I'm a late bloomer.

Veeja11 Carol I pick you. Last can sometimes be a good thing or even great thing. You know the old saying "Good things come to those who wait" or is it "I don't want to wait to long for good things to come" ha ha ha. Just kidding around alittle. Either way I guarantee you will love the wonderful things coming your way sometime soon.
    Peace
    Char

• klickitat
    17 years ago

Well, I had a rough day at work yesterday, then went out for wings and beer with a friend afterwards. By the time I got home, I was exhausted and fell asleep within minutes of closing my eyes. Guess I got in a little late for the picking and choosing. :)

Since I'm fairly new and don't know much about anybody here, I'll pick lil green thumb as it can be hard being a noob. ;) Must be my childhood fear of being the last one picked for kickball or something that makes me want to help others out. LOL

{{gwi:1293209}}

• Related Discussions

UPDATE: We have a name, All My bloomin friends

Q

Comments (47)
    Anita, Thank you. Nobody is to blame. : ) Carol, some rat-tail radish and Centaura 'Black Ball' seeds went out to you today. It's really great to meet internet friends. Grannymarsh and I have seen eachother several times. The first time was to get some "black gold" from us, since we have cows. I saw that she was from the UP too. I've met several of my online garden friends. It's really great! Treasa
    ...See More

All my bloomin friends x-mas in July swap

Q

Comments (118)
    Hi Ladies Just a quick note to Let you all know that so far today we have raised over $ 2000 . We are all On a very exciting High :)) as to how our 1st day of sales has gone :)) I'm so tired tonight but the day was so filled with so many good people :)) we had the trucker's on their CB's telling others of the food we had :)) . what a day & I can tell it is going to get better :)) To All Our June Bloomin Friends Birthday Gals I was happy to do it they were just small tokens & glad they arrived ok :)) Well I have to go lay back & unwind . will be back I hope tomorrow evening . My xmas box will be going out after the 4th . :))) Have a great night all . susie
    ...See More

NEW: Sept. Our Bloomin' Friends Swap: Storybooks

Q

Comments (150)
    Super swap packages! I love the Big Red Barn. Annie, that is fine for you to post before the end of the month. You are always so creative with the swaps you are hostess for - can't wait to see what it will be. Many of my seeds get stored in those decorative boxes (shoe box sized) that are intended for storing photos. I add alphabetical dividers and then place my seed packets in clear baggies behind the letter that it goes under (for example marigold, morning glories, etc. all in a zip lock bag together after the divider for M. I also have a big shopping bag with others - this is where my tin storage container with my tomato seeds and seeds I am planning to plant soon, etc. go. (Of course with those that are set aside to get planted soon - it doesn't always happen!) Here's where we are at with the swap: Swap to be sent by Jeanne SENT ** AliceâÂÂs Adventures in Wonderland chosen by Erica Swap to be sent by Nicole RECEIVED BY SHERI ** Big Red Barn chosen by Sheri Swap to be sent by Annie SENT ** Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chosen by Mary Swap to be sent by Margo **If You Give a Mouse a Cookie chosen by Susan Swap to be sent by Shirley ** Jake Hatches a Plan chosen by NonnaG Swap to be sent by Mary ** Linnea in MonetâÂÂs Garden chosen by Shirley Swap to be sent by Susan ** Magic Locket chosen by by Jayeanne Swap to be sent by Jayeanne - SENT ** Pinkalicious chosen by Margo Swap to be sent by Sheri RECEIVED BY JEANNE ** Pinocchio chosen by Jeanne Swap to be sent by Erica RECEIVED BY NICOLE ** Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs chosen by Nicole Swap to be sent by NonnaG SENT ** The Hungry Caterpiller chosen by Promise Swap to be sent by Promise ** The Wizard of Oz chosen by Annie I hope that's right. If not, just correct me. I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this theme and it's so interesting to see what has been sent! Jeanne
    ...See More

NEW: Our Bloomin' Friends November 'Garden Box Swap'

Q

Comments (126)
    Well Ladies... I never got any clearance bulb shopping done today like I said I was going to : ( Oh well I am sure someone else gave all those lonely bulbs a home.Maybe there will be some left this weekend for me to snatch up.Not that I really need any more..but like I said before..there is nothing I like better than a sale : )I shoudn't complain about today tho.I did manage to get all my swap boxes ready to go for this month : ) The electricity went out in our entire town last night and it took them all night to get it fixed!Thank goodness we are having unseasonably nice weather.Otherwise I would have had to put little sweaters and booties on all my birdies : ) It actually was kinda cool really because there was a Full moon Sunday night so it was still really bright last night so I just opened all the shades and hardly needed any candles : ) Oh Sassy,I can't wait to see what you come up with for me besides : ) and : ( LOL!!! If I don't come up with something soon I will become known around here as the smiley frowny gal : ) Oh I got so long winded here I almost forgot.... Sue/Guazon ol' buddy ol' pal for this month..I shipped your box today #0103 8555 7498 4875 5206 Hope you like what I sent : ) Also..Deb,I sent your hostess gift off for this month today also.It is in the box along with the other swap we are doing together. : ) #0103 8555 7498 9079 3010 Have a Great Evening Ladies! Nancy
    ...See More
  • skohler
    17 years ago

wow we have allot of late birds & early birds to get their Garden worms :)))

Sorry I fell off about 10 pm & then babies to feed this morning :))

well After a long week of trying to decide & to be Honest
    I trully don't need plants right but I have the fever
    like the rest of you I love all kinds :))
    & I hope to at one time trade with each of you so for this one .
    I think I might like to recieve from Number_1_Angel.
    I will send you an email soon :))
    guess I better get this posted
    oh char carol was picked you must pick again

susie

• beth_b_kodiak
    17 years ago

well Carol, far from being LAST you got picked twice. LOL those gals must have been typing at the same time. Word of your wonderful boxes and your garden has spread!!!!
    I'm sending you a little surprise,hahaha
    BB

• lil_green_thumb
    17 years ago

Char - wow at the time we posted! one minute apart!
    Wooooohoooooooo klickitat! ty for picking me!!!

~Kimberly
    (I'm thinking I've already had enough coffee this morning! Ã)

• mellen
    17 years ago

Oh, goody, I pick Marsha/grannymarsh! Carol, you got picked twice you popular lady. I was gonna pick you, too, just so I could get my hat! LOL This has been fun. Now to find out what Shirley wants. Hmmm.....??? :) Have a stupendous day! Mary Ellen/Mellen

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Just a suggestion...........I would probably be a good choice for someone who want/likes houseplants.......

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

LOL Everyone! You are all too funny! And too nice : )

Carol,
    See what meds do to me! LOL! I never made the connection about the ice cream comment! But I was getting the urge because ice cream was mentioned in Susan's and Maryanne's post before mine.

Maryanne,
    Congratulations on the job. An hour away does suck. Hopefully the next job is closer.

And thinking of canning, everyone should of seen the basket of goodies Maryanne left for my in-laws! All kinds of items pickled and jams!
    I did send the Spiced Candy Apple Rings to Carol, so if anyone else wants the recipe, I can send the e-mail to you.

Maureen,
    I will make sure I put some thing in your box if I end up sending to you on of these months.

Char
    I don't like beets, but I do love horseradish. I grow it. Do you just add pieces of horseradish to a dill pickle recipe?

I think that is all, lol.
    Remy

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Boy do I feel special, I did not stay up until midnight 9 oclock at my house is midnight on gw they must be in England or somewhere. Lil green thumb what would you like more than anything excluding 100.00 plants. a box with anything wolf in it is #1 in my book I collect wolf statues love getting them from different states. I have lots of daylillies so am only adding spacecoasts and doubles, this is easier than trying to update my list I can't seem to get in there.any more apple canning recipies?

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Update:::
    brittneysgran---picked mellen
    beth_b_kodiak---picked cedarnest
    skohler ---picked number_1_angel
    squanzon ---picked earthly delights
    veeja11 ---picked faithinfrogs
    mellen ---picked grannymarsh
    cedarnest ---picked giverny4me
    giverny4me ---picked skohler
    lil_green_thumb-picked veeja11
    klickitat ---picked lil_green_thumb
    irish_rose_grower-picked brittneysgran

these are the players who still need to be picked:
    beth_b_kodiak
    squanzon
    amybabyboy3
    theresa24
    debbya
    lunamoon
    klickitat
    irish_rose_grower

faithinfrogs you need to pick another partner. veeja11 has already been picked.

Shirley

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

No big deal but it's sguanzon not squanzon. G not Q - in case anyone is having difficulty finding me - LOL!

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

Hi All--I will pick sguanzon--I LOVE houseplants!!!!
    ;) Jeanette

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Yay! I got picked!

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    17 years ago

I don't believe I've ever traded with amybabyboy3 so I pick her! Sorry I missed the pajama party. I started a new job two weeks ago. I am actually a Phys. ed. teacher now! It is wearing me out!
    Theresa

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

I got picked!! Thanks Beth! I am so excited! Oh and I chose my user name my hubby and I live in a cozy little "Nest" on "Cedar" Street. I know Cornball!!!!LOL
    Great to be here Girls!!! : ) Nancy

• remy_gw
    17 years ago

Hi all,
    I just had to tell you about the nice surprise I got today. Maryanne sent me a get well card, a book, a pkg. of seeds, and copies of the photos of Jessica and me! Oh and a letter thanking me again for the stay in Niagara Falls. Isn't she just too nice! It was such a pick me up: )
    Theresa,
    Congratulations on the new job! What ages are you teaching? Between work and your boys, you must be getting exausted.
    Nancy,
    I think your name idea was a good one! Back when I first signed on here, you didn't need to make up a name. I'm glad I didn't have to think something up. Of course people still think mine is a fake name, lol.
    Have a good night,
    Remy

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Susie I need the frogsters questionaire please? has someone chosen Beth ? she sends awesome boxes. I would have liked to pick her but wanted to share her. I want to see Will and Boogie out of bb. I shampooed my living room carpet tonight. I have been doing spring cleaning this month. My dh is now the manager of the plumbing dept at our local lowes. some toilets were 90 per cent off so he bought me a 160.00 one for 16.00 so now I want a jacuzzi tub. does anyone have a house in the hamptons they would like to let me stay at next year for vacation. I hear it is the place to go. good night all I am tired I stayed up past 9 last night

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Boy, I really missed all the fun!
    I hope I'm not the last one to be picked! ;)
    I could send houseplants or outdoor (or a mix), just let me know what you would prefer! I have to advertise myself a little, LOL!

I'll gladly pick Beth!

• faithinfrogs
    17 years ago

Sorry, I lucked out carol but maybe next time, Happy Plantin.
    Hhhhmmmm, Who to pick??? It's hard as I want to pick all to send to, Eventually maybe, huh?

Klickitat - Jules I pick you to send to hope you will enjoy.

I'm not really sure Remy what the recipe calls for. I've bought the pickles at the farmers market but I will see if I could get it for you though. Those pickles are hard to stop eating let me tell ya.

Peace
    Char

• klickitat
    17 years ago

Morning! Thanks for picking me, Char! I'll go look at your list and start pulling together items to send to you. It's so fun to go shopping for those little extras to go with the plants. :)

Did someone say PICKLES? I adore pickles! Could eat them all day, every day.

• lil_green_thumb
    17 years ago

Klickitat--i have sent you an email.

Carol --- doesnt matter whats in my box! surprise me! i like surprises!

~~Kimberly

• lil_green_thumb
    17 years ago

once everyone is picked. we send to who picked us and we receive from the person we picked. right?

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

wow, i just can't believe how behind i am.
    it stormed so nasty yesterday that i never powered on the computer. i'm cheating for a minute or two at this job, sneaking on the computer.

i've never traded with theresa, so i choose you.

be well all, be back later when i can really be here LOL

happy blooms,
    maryanne

• grannymarsh
    17 years ago

I would like to choose Beth b kodiak, having never had the opportunity to be partnered with her.
    Hey Mellon ! ! !

Marsha

• giverny4me
    17 years ago

Yay Cedarnest!!! I think I have lots of stuff for you....I love your GW name.
    Congrats on the new job Theresa! I've been meaning to tell you everything you sent me earlier this summer is blooming away, you are an awesome trade partner.... God Bless all our teachers at the start of the new school year, give them strength...I know Mellen's a teacher anyone else????

Remy, cigarettes bad, ice cream good!!! Prevents osteoporosis. The chocolate fudge brownie frozen yogurt at my house is reserved for me. Thats right. ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!!! Besides Otis(dog) and I were out in the heat all morning, got to cool off.....

Carol---I want Boogie and Will out the house too. My father in law is a dermatologist (in Olympia WA)he would never use botox on himself...Will creeps me out. My daughter is a Jannelle fan now .....

Well since Beth didnt pick me I am sending her something anyway. Will need a bucket of water on arrival.... :P

• klickitat
    17 years ago

Lil green thumb... YGM! :)

Ok, I've already lost track of who the hostess is for this swap. LOL Need to know whom to send a hostess gift. Heck, I still owe one for our July hostess. *blush*

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

I would love to pick Iris rose grower as my pal. Thanks, Amy

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Update:::
    sguanzon ---picked earthly delights
    number_1_angel-- picked sguanzon
    theresa24---------picked amybabyboy3
    faithinfrogs-----picked klickitat
    earthlydelights--picked theresa24
    grannymarsh-------picked beth_b_kodiak
    amybabyboy3-------picked irish_rose_grower

these are the players who still need to be picked:

debbya
    lunamoon

It looks like debbya and lunamoon will take each other.
    Neither have picked a partner yet.

There were so many that I wanted to pick it was hard to choose.

Cedarnest----Love the story behind your name. How romantic.

lil_green_thumb---Yes to your question..You have it right.

Shirley

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Shirley,
    I picked Beth. It's in the above post. Not that I wouldn't love to have Lunamoon as a Pal, I did make a choice.

Deb

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Beth, old girl you got picked twice, word got out about your special boxes. Susie. confused carol needs the greenies questionaire not the frogsters, darn and I just made the frogster a hat so gotta do another, kim or kimberly? I think Debby a got beth first. Marsha and Jeanette I need your pics in your hats, so I can get a beginning group photo done. hugs carol

• grannymarsh
    17 years ago

Yup, debbya did choose Beth first. So, I'll pick debbya. Outside stuff debbya.

• mellen
    17 years ago

Beth does do awesome boxes. I can attest to that every month from another swap we are on.

Hello, Marsha!

Susan, Thanks so much for the prayers for the teachers. That means so much. I know already I will be needing them this year. It's already looking like a bigger repeat of last year. Too many students, too little time, and too much paperwork. Already. The kids are the only reason I stay.

Theresa, a PE teacher? For what age group? Best wishes and great luck to you!!!

Maryanne, are you disappointed that I didn't pick you? LOL

Klick-thanks for the reminder about the hostess gift. I've been out of the loop for a couple of months.

Carol, Muy congrats on DH's promotion. Wonderful news! That's a cheap throne, too. Lucky you! Is it senior citizen height? When we built our new home 3 years ago, we had the senior thrones put in--just "looking ahead to someday," you know? Now when we go to other RR's, it's like you're falling to the floor, and I can't get up.

Our group here sounds like such a great group of gals. We are all so kind and thoughtful with each other. This is really something rather rare if you think about it. I appreciate being a part of this.

Mary Ellen/Mellen

• faithinfrogs
    17 years ago

Mellan I second that statement. I feel happy and blessed to be a part of something so special.
    Peace Packages from the heart
    Char

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

mellen, i am always glad when we chose each other, but since we swap so much, it was nice to have other trade partners (don't want people getting the wrong impression!)
    i am however, trying to figure out that falling on the floor thing...but i guess I'M JUST NOT OLD ENOUGH YET !!!!
    LMAO

i too must agree that this is a wonderful group of people/gardeners/traders. it's been a real delight thus far.

so are we all picked and accounted for?

i have all intentions of working outside this weekend doing some clean up. should be a little easier to weed considering the monsoon we've had the one coming. be safe all those in ernesto's path.

sue sGuanzon...please go through my list and pick out some things that might be of interest to you. i do have your trade page to consider and the questionnaire that you completed, but if you look over my list and anything really appeals to you, please let me know...don't be afraid to suggest many things, this way i'll have a choice of what's available to trade/divide. also, you have a 14 year old? tell me a little about her, if you don't mind. you can just send me an e-mail, if that's your preference to not post it here.

i paid $2.59/9 for gas this morning. this is the cheapest i have seen it in quite a bit. i waited until i got to jersey to fill up, considering the lowest i've seen PA is 2.71. crazy huh? especially in light of the fact that all this gas has been in storage for the last 2 years at least and i don't remember gas being that high two years ago.

everyone have any exciting plans for the holiday weekend?

remy, thanks for the kind words...hope you enjoy your box of goodies and i so enjoyed putting the basket together for your in-laws. i was sorry i didn't have any pepper jam to add in there. i might make some this weekend if i don't get lost in the weeds.

be well all, happy blooms
    maryanne

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

p.s. carol --
    i too want will and mike G O N E
    i don't think either should win and i can't believe the girls are that stupid. i certainly can't believe erika's reasoning behind getting rid of danielle...that she can't win against her...does she really think SHE has a chance?

janelle, in my opinion, deserves it all the way. she's the strongest, toughest competitor. if will wins (again) i am off BB for ever

off my soapbox now....back to work

• mellen
    17 years ago

DH and I watched BB for the first time ever during supper the other night. What a couple of creeps those two guys are. Made my skin crawl. How could that girl fall for that?

Shirley, I want to "ditto" what Maryanne said. Anything you see on my list that you would be interested in, you just let me know. I will see if it is big enough or I have more than one to send. DON'T be shy!!! If your list is l-o-n-g, that is fine. That would be a help, actually, 'cuz a bunch of my stuff is new this year.

Maryanne, TV has been saying that IA has had the lowest gas prices in the US. We have been at 2.55 or lower for the past week now. Go figure.

We are going to MO to my in-laws for the week-end. Jim's sister and brother-in-law are having a big shindig. They are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary plus they both turned 60 this year. I will be serving cake. I hope it makes it into the newspaper. "....and Mary Ellen Power, sister-in-law of the couple from Iowa served cake." That's small town for you. Really.

BTW, I am not old, I just have bad knees. Just wanted to straighten that out. lol

I am doing this on my break. I better use the rest of the time for what I'm really her for, suppose? Beautiful thoughts, everyone! Mellen

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Earthly --

You are such a dear! I will look at your list again and send you an email.

I *love* to talk about my daughter - Ava - my one and only and light of my life! She's just entered high school (school colors are green/yellow/black/white)and already she made Junior Varsity cheer! Not really unexpected since she was in Cheer in middle school and before that in the Young Olympians since she was 6 - LOL! She's really pretty (doesn't look a thing like mom!) slim with long dark hair, beautiful golden complexion and dark eyes. She likes all the things that 14 year olds like (MySpace, junkfood, cell phones,talking back, staying up to late - you know the routine!) Thanks so much for asking about her......

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    17 years ago

sguanzon ---picked earthly delights
    number_1_angel-- picked sguanzon
    theresa24---------picked amybabyboy3
    faithinfrogs-----picked klickitat
    earthlydelights--picked theresa24
    grannymarsh-------picked debbya
    amybabyboy3-------picked irish_rose_grower
    debbya -------picked beth_b_kodiak

lunamoon is the only one who has not picked so I will take her also. I don't know how it happened but no one has picked her and she has not picked anyone? If it is ok lunamoon you can send to me and I will send to you. Lord knows I have 100's of things to thin down. I have just started Fall clean up in my beds.

irish_rose_grower-please let me know what you are looking for. Do you like cannas? I need to thin lots of them so LMK.

• brittneysgran
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Earthly-Our gas here is $2.89...Whew I dread pulling up to those pumps.

Mellen-I would love to send you a list of some things I am looking for. It in no way means I want everything on the list just giving you some ideas. My hat is off to you being a teacher. I sure would hate to be one these days.

Sguanzon-My granddaughter used to cheer but she gave it up to play basketball. She is sweet 16 and the only GD that I have. She is just like mine, when she doesn't get money, etc. at home she comes to grandma.

It is raining cats and dogs today. We are getting lots of rain off the hurricane.

debbya-Sorry I missed you picking Beth. Fixed it though.

Shirley

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    17 years ago

Mellen - Yeah I am teaching PE to grades K-6. I am really loving it ...fun and not so much pressure as classroom teachers. I am a .6 so I am finished by 12:45 ...good thing because the heat has been bad. Can't wait til October.

Earthly - Please let me know if there is anything you're looking for that's not on your list. Glad to be back in a swap. I've been missing out the last couple months!

Ernesto snuck through here so quietly and quickly that we hardly even noticed him. Hope that's true for the rest of the season.

Theresa

• veeja11
    17 years ago

I got a july hostess gift from earthly, a pretty puzzle. dh and I do lots of those in the wwinter. thankyou I love new ones all the pieces are there. thankyou carol

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

Hi All my bloomin' friends. Amy, I'm so happy you picked me :-)

Can someone please email me her questionnaire. I think all of mine are on my work computer and I won't be in work till next week.

I need to find out what Amy likes/wants.

Also, Amy please send me an email if you have any updates of what you like and want. I have lots of things that aren't on my trade list so please make of list of things you want, ok? Please don't be shy. And you have 5 boys??? I love boys and only have 1. You must be a busy lady with 5 boys. Wow.

Be back tomorrow to catch up with all my friends here.

I'm sick, I ate 1/2 of a half gallon of black raspberry icecream (no, I'm not pregnant :-) and my stomach is NOT feeling good after that.

Sweet dreams all,
    Maureen

• lil_green_thumb
    17 years ago

HI!!!!!!
    few more newbie questions.....can i get the info sheet on klick sent to me plz. when do we mail our package? is there a start date?
    thanks
    kimberly

• irish_rose_grower
    17 years ago

Just want to say hi to the newcomers and welcome you all.

Kimberly - Lil green thumb - welcome, so glad to have you join us :-)

Faintinfrogs - So glad to have you too!

Cedarnest - welcome, glad to have you join us.

I look forward to getting to know you 3 and trading with you in the future.

• lil_green_thumb
    17 years ago

ty for the welcome maureen!!
    am looking fwd to future trades also!
    ~Kimberly

• skohler
    17 years ago

Just wanted to stop in & wish Our BIRTHDAY GAL"S
    BETH & TINA A VERY VERY !!!!!! :))))

{{gwi:1293210}}

Beth I hope you have an extra special weekend since
    your day IS SUNDAY SEPT 3rd :)))

Tina May you Have a Special Sept 11th :)))

I HAVE TO ASK , Did EVERYONE get all the info sheets I sent out to you this last week ???
    Please be sure that I have your correct email .
    please contact me if you did not recieve the list of our group players & also I sent everyone a copy of all
    the players infomation so if you did not get them you must email me .

Have a great night ALL
    SUSIE

• amybabyboy3
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Tina and Beth, Hope you both have a wonderful Birthday!

Maureen, I do have 5 boys (2 are my stepsons) and they are great. They keep me busy the youngest is 4 and the oldest is 18 (my stepson) just headed off to college in VA. I think gardening is the calm in my life because they guys are all very active. We moved to Georgia last year after living in S.W Fl. most of my life. We live in a very small town and have a home that was built in 1812. We have done a lot to fix the house up and I am dreaming of someday having my yard look like a cottage garden. I love the look of old fashioned roses and flowers everywhere. This year has been really hard though because we have had a drought and it has been hard on all my plants. I wintersowed this past winter and loved all my plants that grew. I am not picky at all and I love all plants and anything to do with gardening. Have a wonderful weekend. Amy

Theresa, If you have any extra hints or wants for me please let me know. Thank you, Amy

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Beth and Tina, I forgot to mention Earthly also sent me two mold detection kits in my hostess gift. I seem to have mold on one foot and an elbow. thankyou earthly its good to know. hugs carol

• klickitat
    17 years ago

Hi girls. Checking in after a hard day of work. Showered and feeling much better now. :)

I got your email, Susie, and have all I need for the upcoming swap.

Lil Green Thumb... I'm easy... anything that grows in zone 7b. LOL

Happy Birthday, Beth and Lisa!!!

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

hello everyone. weather is very intense today/tonight. shirley, sure hope you are not in this storms path.

carol, i sent those mold things (kind of like a joke, but they are useful), becase a while back you actually had mold and weren't sure how to test it...remember? not on your feet though, as i recall.

happiest of birthdays to beth and tina. beth, are you getting hit with this weather as well? not sure what part of MD you are in. we only have one state separating us...one of these days, it would be nice to meet.

wow amy - 5 boys. GOD BLESS YOU!

i spent some real quality time with "my baby" today. she's so yummy. my heart can't get enough of her.

oh well, dogs are going crazy with the rain and wind...be back later .

have a safe weekend all, stay dry!
    maryanne

i sent marsha her hostess gift too, but haven't heard weather she received it.

sue/squazon - i certainly enjoyed reading above ava and can hear the pride even in your type. thanks for sharing.

theresa, i'm happy with whatever you decide to send me. i'll leave it to you and appreciate whatever you decide to send.