SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pat_6

Update: Petal Pushers July Swaps Received

pat_6
14 years ago

Hi, everyone! Tracy's box(es) reached me yesterday afternoon but I was too engrossed in looking at all that she sent to stop in long enough to tell you guys. When I got here this morning, the previous thread was filled. I wasn't sure if I should start another July thread or just plop this down on the Aug one... But I had to make a decision and you can see how it went. :)

There's a reason our friend Tracy had to ship my plants in multiple boxes. It's because she's unimaginably generous. Here's what she sent:

Heuchera - Ginger ale, Green Spice, Brownie, Caramel, Midnight Rose, SOUTHERN COMFORT, Fire Chief, Crown Jewel and Berry Smoothie

Echinacea - Coral Reef, Fragrant Angel, Tomato Soup, Sundown, Cygnet White and Pink Double Delight

Hosta - Veronica Lake, Golden Tiara, Blue Mouse Ears, Gold Edger and Mister Watson

Lungwort - Roy Davidson and Cevennensis

And she included Crazy Daisy, Penstemon Mystica and Snowcap Daisies.

As some of you know, Tracy and I collect many of the same types of plants (heuchera, hosta, echinacea...) so it was especially exciting that she had many varieties that I did not. She surprised me with so many things that I can't express how excited I am.

Thank you SO MUCH, Tracy! You're the best!

Pat

Comments (6)